Skip to main content

UNfortunately, she also totaled out my truck yesterday. Frowner The 'bright side'? She's OK Shaken, but OK....and I no longer have to worry about getting the keyless entry fixed....

'The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.'

'When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.'

'And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms.'

'An elective despotism was not the government we fought for.' - Thomas Jefferson

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

First off, thanks for the positive comments. I could have been angry and flown off at her, but it wouldn't have done anyone any good.

She was SUPPOSED to come home after school....but just HAD to go to MacDonalds', instead. She wasn't cited, but the guy that T-boned her was....no insurance. Roll Eyes

Funny....a couple of days earlier, she'd made a comment to her mom and me about 'being allowed to learn from her mistakes.' We'll see.
LOL, Dogsoldier! When I totaled my car I was "supposed" to go straight to school and home, but I just had to pick up a friend and give her a ride! Wrong place / wrong time!

It really scared the heck out of me though, and thankfully no one was seriously injured. The experience has made me a better driver, and taught me that "what's the worst that could happen" is probably what WILL happen! So I'm not as big of a risk-taker, either!

(((Hugs))) to your daughter. Maybe you can find her a nice Vista Cruiser Smiler They are sorta of like a tank!

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.