Skip to main content

Originally Posted by mad American:
What was he doing with a gun?  All those anti freedom laws are sure working.

Which laws are you referring to? Seems that the only laws that have been passed in the last few years have been to weaken restrictions on guns. Open carry laws, CC laws, and even the freedom to carry on trains and into our national parks. Gun sales are through the roof. We haven't had the ban on assault rifles since 2004.

I actually understand (in a way) why law enforcement has become so quick to shoot first and ask question later. With so many Americans now carrying guns. It must be very hard to not suspect everyone of having a gun.

I agree, this murderer should not have had a gun. We have to start enforcing gun laws better. He was arrested for violating his probation and having a firearm. Why didn't he go to prison? Then he should have had his mental illness treated.

Originally Posted by Contendah:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hooberbloob:
Originally Posted by Contendah:
Originally Posted by HIFLYER2:

Sad and the media will give this about 1/100000000000 of the airtime of Ferguson!

___

All the network and cable news outlets covered this double murder as their lead item tonight. Your wingnut prediction has already been severely damaged.

He's talking about 24/7 coverage for over three months.   The wingnut is strong in you.

____

The math deficiency is strong in YOU.  Just the coverage to date has exceeded that 1/100000000000 wildass exaggeration you urped up. The news media uniformly continue to cover this story as a lead item.   Thus, HIFLYER's knee-jerk prediction is looking worse with each passing day. 

Yea, right you are using that demo math I guess it was 24/7 for the last 5 to 6 months for Ferguson.  Like I said I see if this is even in the news 5 to 6 months from now.

Originally Posted by Jankinonya:
Originally Posted by mad American:
What was he doing with a gun?  All those anti freedom laws are sure working.

Which laws are you referring to? Seems that the only laws that have been passed in the last few years have been to weaken restrictions on guns. Open carry laws, CC laws, and even the freedom to carry on trains and into our national parks. Gun sales are through the roof. We haven't had the ban on assault rifles since 2004.

I actually understand (in a way) why law enforcement has become so quick to shoot first and ask question later. With so many Americans now carrying guns. It must be very hard to not suspect everyone of having a gun.

I agree, this murderer should not have had a gun. We have to start enforcing gun laws better. He was arrested for violating his probation and having a firearm. Why didn't he go to prison? Then he should have had his mental illness treated.

So if on probation he could not LEGALLY own or possess a gun, criminals do not follow the ruels "laws".  Time to build prisons like Joe has in Nevada a tent, 3 squares and no AC, TV or weights etc  and start throwing away the keys on these young criminals.

JJ, I really don't know what your problem is. I don't care. I do know that up until a few days ago there were constant articles on my homepage about brown, garner, sharpton, 'protesters', and all things relating to them. Other articles, about other cases, for some reason had to toss in a mention of them too. No searching required. Only after these murders, when the public started to question all those stories being in the news so long and so often, and put partial blame/responsibility where it belongs, on sharpton and his gang, for the murders of those officers, did those stories suddenly tone down. It even looks like old sharpton has decided to lay low for a while. Yesterday and today, there was not ONE article I saw about the murdered police officers. I absolutely don't think they should be forgotten after less than a week.

Originally Posted by Bestworking:

JJ, I really don't know what your problem is. I don't care. I do know that up until a few days ago there were constant articles on my homepage about brown, garner, sharpton, 'protesters', and all things relating to them. Other articles, about other cases, for some reason had to toss in a mention of them too. No searching required. Only after these murders, when the public started to question all those stories being in the news so long and so often, and put partial blame/responsibility where it belongs, on sharpton and his gang, for the murders of those officers, did those stories suddenly tone down. It even looks like old sharpton has decided to lay low for a while. Yesterday and today, there was not ONE article I saw about the murdered police officers. I absolutely don't think they should be forgotten after less than a week.

I don't have a problem. I was just commenting on your pronouncements as fact when in fact they aren't. I simply pointed out there were articles. It is pretty hard to find articles on  anything without searching. The fact that something doesn't show up on your homepage doesn't mean it didn't happen. There was even an article about the officers in the TD on 12-25 pg.A-4. You just can't abide anyone questioning one of your pronouncements and you always must have the last word. Maybe you need to get out more? As I said before you just don't get it. I'm done.

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.