Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by southernsally:
Good morning to all. Off to a bad start for me a favorite uncle passed away last night.The hardest thing about aging is not gray hair, weight gain or wrinkles it is losing those that have always been in your life.Parents,aunts, uncles ,grandparents, if you still have them let them know how grateful you are that they are a part of your life.

SouthernSally, I am sorry for your loss. I think you are right about the hardest part of aging is losing the ones dear to you.
quote:
Good morning to all. Off to a bad start for me a favorite uncle passed away last night.The hardest thing about aging is not gray hair, weight gain or wrinkles it is losing those that have always been in your life.Parents,aunts, uncles ,grandparents, if you still have them let them know how grateful you are that they are a part of your life.

SS, i'm sorry about your uncle. Losing family members older than yourself is traumatic not only for the loss that you feel, but also because you gradually have to start to redefining yourself as the "older generation."
quote:

So sorry about your loss, SS.
quote:

I hear you, ss, and agree - sending you a (((hug))). God knows who I'm praying for when I say southernsally & sending up one for you now. Smiler

Good morning, all. I hope everyone gets out to enjoy the sunshine today.

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.