Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by TheUglyBaldGuy:
Get up U sleepy heads!!!!

Gosh, it must be tough being ugly on top of being bald.Don't you worry..Sally is here to help.If you will check out the singles M&G over in Misc. I have a pre party prep list(called it this because of upcoming party but you could use it for any circumstances) that could be helpful to you.Some of the tips are for us gals only but it could be helpful to a man as well.You will also find many friends there who would be willing to offer up advice.We will have you changing that name to beautiful bald guy in no time! Oh,I forgot to say good morning to all!!
Now and then I read comments on my 11 year old's video gaming forum just to keep informed. Some of these newer posters would be better suited over there with the rest of the children. I cannot BELIEVE a grown woman could act the way she does. (she knows who she is) Most of us know who you are and you really should stop posting. Conflict of interest, IMHO. Get back to work. Does the person who pays you know what you are up to on company time?
Last edited by SaltyDog
quote:
Originally posted by big red afro:
well today is going to be great! how do i know this? easy! it simpley couldnt get any worst perhaps yall will get a kick out ofit
this morning i got up as usual headed downstairs to check on some newborn puppies steped in some sort of slimmy black discharge care of momma dog on the second to top step, slipped and fell head over heals style landing afro and face first into a big pile of dog doo, and i mean a really big pile
real proof i am a s*** head lol could be worse. glad i dont have baby elephants.
i love the rain but not on days i do volenteer work blah
Afro, we once had captured a field mouse and my son wanted to keep it. The mouse was an escape artist and I always knew when he got out his cage because the cats would sit and stare under the desk for hours as that was the place he always hid under. One morning, I came down the stairs all bleary-eyed only to step on something wet, slimy and hard at the bottom of the stairs. I looked down and there was the head of the mouse. I never found the rest of it. Guess they ate the good part! Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by southernsally:
...We will have you changing that name to beautiful bald guy in no time! Oh,I forgot to say good morning to all!!

Since we already have one beautiful bald guy it may be confusing if we have two of them... the uglybaldguy should settle for just being not-quite-so-uglybaldguy.
*snort* Aww, somebody thinks they are clever. Isn't that precious? TBG, the name sticks out like a sore thumb. Nobody would mistake it for you.

Good morning all! Smiler

Salty, I'm not convinced all these identities are the work of one woman. We have more than our fair share of members who like to play games. Plus, due to grammar and spelling, most of it really could be bored kids using what's readily available. I can't help but wonder how many times we've been played by a kid. Wink

Still, keep feeding them & they are not going anywhere anytime soon. I hope TD realizes that just as this drama crap makes some people click more often, it also makes other people not come here as often. I'm in the latter group.
quote:
Orininally posted by JOY : keep feeding them & they are not going anywhere anytime soon

You are right of course, but it honestly makes for some entertaining commentary. In my head I keeping seeing these yappy little lap dogs that all you have to do is look at them wrong and they act like they are big enough to take down a horse (or a flock of sheep as the case may be Big Grin) Yappy Dog
quote:
Originally posted by _Joy_:
*snort* Aww, somebody thinks they are clever. Isn't that precious? TBG, the name sticks out like a sore thumb. Nobody would mistake it for you.

Good morning all! Smiler

Salty, I'm not convinced all these identities are the work of one woman. We have more than our fair share of members who like to play games. Plus, due to grammar and spelling, most of it really could be bored kids using what's readily available. I can't help but wonder how many times we've been played by a kid. Wink

Still, keep feeding them & they are not going anywhere anytime soon. I hope TD realizes that just as this drama crap makes some people click more often, it also makes other people not come here as often. I'm in the latter group.

You are most likely right, Joy. I just assume all rancid personas are the same poster.

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.