Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

hahahaha. jules, don't let these folks do that to you! hahahahaha
i wanna post some Katt Williams so bad! hahahahaha

peeps, there is a comedian ,katt williams, who does a bit on "HATERS". youtube, katt williams haters and have a listen. now this dude is not CLEAN in any sense of the word! i mean NASTY to the bone! Big Grin but, he does a great job of telling you about haters!!!! Wink

and "theuglybaldguy", thanks for producing four times the usual number of "views"! hahahahaha
i love sly and the family stone people make fun of me but thats ok.they also make fun of me because i lovge disco also i am male and knit and sew.. they used to make fun of my hair but now all the ladies love to touch it so whos laughin now. no point to any of this... good mornin you guys
quote:
Originally posted by southernsally:
Good Morning,Friends !! (except Shimara)
Hope you all enjoy a great Friday.My teenage son will be at a sleepover tonight.So the hubby and I will be home alone.You know what that means...Hubby can use our computer and I can use our sons computer.I haven't been this worked up in a long time.

This is so funny and sadly true! I know, because my son is also going to a sleepover tonight! And... I get to play on his laptop... YIP SKIP! Plus, today is Friday... how can it get any better??? I love it...I just hope he don't get scared and phone home... Just joking...sort of...
quote:
Originally posted by raine:
quote:
Originally posted by southernsally:
Good Morning,Friends !! (except Shimara)
Hope you all enjoy a great Friday.My teenage son will be at a sleepover tonight.So the hubby and I will be home alone.You know what that means...Hubby can use our computer and I can use our sons computer.I haven't been this worked up in a long time.

This is so funny and sadly true! I know, because my son is also going to a sleepover tonight! And... I get to play on his laptop... YIP SKIP! Plus, today is Friday... how can it get any better??? I love it...I just hope he don't get scared and phone home... Just joking...sort of...

LOL , you two sound like me and Geddon. I thought we were the only ones who had such infrequent "date" nights! Maybe we should form a support group for that Big Grin
Well - ya'll may think I am one low life piece of a wife - but I can't help it. Let me tell why I am so happy.

My wonderful hubby works out of town. He has been working IN town for the last several weeks. Guess what?

He be gone for the weekend!!!!!!!!!! It is on!!! Me and my step daughter are going to get us some take out, I am going to stay on the computer until I pass out, we are going to sleep until may 10 or maybe even 12:00 tomorrow - or yeah - there will be no dishes being washed cause we won't be messing any up - no cooking!!!!!! Just a whole lot of chillin' going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

And if the devil doesn't like it he can sit on a tack! Hey! Big Grin

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.