Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I don't see another Hilton product in Downtown Florence. Embassy Suite possibly  cannibalizing Hampton Inn?  However being a lower priced product compared to Embassy... (Florence has 2 Marriot products, similar) Most corporations would limit its employees to the Lower cost facility when here on business and I don't see it. So that leaves the Fishermen participating in the Big Tournaments. Forget Baseball Tournaments, those parents can't afford Embassy Suites, maybe 10%,  just to watch there kid play ball, but they used to have a Great Happy Hour from 5-7pm Free Draft Beer and Snacks....I loved that place when on Business Travel dime.

Sounds like a Dream in the "Thought Process" with not much Substance for backing or justification, filling a need, providing profitability . Somebody make a Case for a Upper Class facility price point (60 million construction) for a not so upper class Wallet visitor to ..... Florence, AL.... Hey... I Could Be Wrong....I don't drive by the parking lots of the Marriot/Hilton places to see how full they are.

Lets hear some Justifications for ...(Big Draws with Big Money = Moe Money !!)  Maybe its out there, like the Couple from Russellville, Rogersville, Lawrenceburg, Iuka, Heck even Littleville or Leighton Celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary or Family Reunion get togethers...  Concerts not worth attending or refreshing, Craft Beer & BBQ cookoff Trail, Paris Hilton bringing her Cooking show to McFarland Park/Embassy Suite... Conservatives Dollar or Liberal Dimes.... it all adds up.

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.