Skip to main content

80 year old man in Decatur beaten by a bunch of Hispanic kids. You need 3 people to do this to a old man?

The crime is already here people. Just a couple years ago that illegal killed that Waterloo girl.

http://www.decaturdaily.com/detail/59939.html

http://www.whnt.com/news/whnt-...bery,0,6451726.story
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie P.:
80 year old man in Decatur beaten by a bunch of Hispanic kids. You need 3 people to do this to a old man?

The crime is already here people. Just a couple years ago that illegal killed that Waterloo girl

No, it didn't take three people. It took three sub-human cowards. To call them people is an insult to the human race. They are like rabid animals and should be treated as such. Even the most primitive cultures respect their elders.

quote:

The crime is already here people. Just a couple years ago that illegal killed that Waterloo girl.

You mentioned that these three were Hispanic. In the next sentence you mention the story of an illegal. Are you attempting to tie them together? I can list many stories of white, black, Asian, ect people doing evil things.

LINK
quote:
Originally posted by WH:
WOW!!! an 80 yr old man is beaten, and all you people think about is someone being possibly wrongly called an illegal...DAYUUMMM!

...an 80 year old man is beaten by three delinquents and all you can see is their race... DAYUUMM! Thug culture knows no race. White kids, Black kids, Asian kids, Indian kids, they all do thuggish and horrible things. Labeling these kids as somehow worse because they may or may not be Hispanic takes away from the real depravity of the crime.
quote:
Originally posted by fhantom309_35660:
No my problem is the racist title of this thread!

My problem is an 80 yr old being beaten!

I'll tell you what. For every legal Hispanic I bet I can show you twenty illegal. Why do you have a problem with someone stating the evident. What exactly is racist about that?
Wow, again! You just further showed your ignorance! There are 46 million Hispanic U.S. citizens in the U.S., which means they out number blacks in this country now! If you didn't realize it, most of Texas was Mexico at one time, so therefore many generations of Hispanics have been there and in California way before the white people were.

If you will look at my earlier posts on this thread it will answer both of your questions.
quote:
Wow, again! You just further showed your ignorance! There are 46 million Hispanic U.S. citizens in the U.S., which means they out number blacks in this country now! If you didn't realize it, most of Texas was Mexico at one time, so therefore many generations of Hispanics have been there and in California way before the white people were.

If you will look at my earlier posts on this thread it will answer both of your questions.

Ummm...the subject is 80 year old man beaten in "Decatur Alabama". Why are you trying to include the entire U.S.?
quote:
Originally posted by WH:
quote:
No my problem is the racist title of this thread!

My problem is an 80 yr old being beaten!

I'll tell you what. For every legal Hispanic I bet I can show you twenty illegal. Why do you have a problem with someone stating the evident. What exactly is racist about that?

This is your quote above right? Just making sure...... I was addressing your comment of that the ratio of illegal Hispanic people to legal Hispanic people was 20 to 1.

I am outraged about the 80 year old man getting beat up also! However, to profile some thugs because of their race, IS RACIST! Again, what if they were black? WHAT WOULD THE TITLE HAVE BEEN?
quote:

All this must mean that everybody in our country that has a Hispanic name must be illegal!! I guess this includes Judge Sonia Sotomayor, you know the new HISPANIC Supreme court justice! Maybe we should check her green card.

My point being, you people need to wake up and stop living in the small sheltered community and realize that the United States is a melting pot of many diverse races and cultures influenced by many other cultures from around the world.

I wonder if the Timesdaily published my wife's Hispanic first and last name in an article would everybody assume that she is an illegal also? Well probably so, however she has a masters degree, was born in the U.S. and hardly speaks Spanish.

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS A HISPANIC NAME DON'T MEAN THEY ARE AN ILLEGAL ALIEN AND IT IS RACIST TO ASSUME THAT!
Don't want to assume anything, I would just like to be practical....white people are a minority now, and I'm okay with that...in the past few decades we haven't exactly set the world on its ear...but everyone has to drag their load...everyone not matter the color, race or whatever...America is dying and noone seems to give a big rat's patoot...
Undoubtedly you have never been to Decatur Al.. The Hispanic population in Morgan county has increased over 500% since 1990. The chicken plant in Decatur is full of illegals. The chicken plant in Russellville Al is the same.

Have you had your head stuck in the sand or just where do you suppose the MILLIONS of illegals are?

You need to wake up from your liberal views and realize the US is being brought to its knees by people like you.
quote:
Originally posted by WH:
Undoubtedly you have never been to Decatur Al.. The Hispanic population in Morgan county has increased over 500% since 1990. The chicken plant in Decatur is full of illegals. The chicken plant in Russellville Al is the same.

Have you had your head stuck in the sand or just where do you suppose the MILLIONS of illegals are?

You need to wake up from your liberal views and realize the US is being brought to its knees by people like you.

I have been to both places. I have a huge problem with illegals here in the U.S.! I don't like it a dang bit! I agree that illegal immigration is tearing our country completely apart! That is not what I am saying, nor have I implied that I am for it!

You are missing my point, you must not have read my other posts. MY PROBLEM IS, READ CAREFULLY:

The people posting on this forum automatically assume that because of a persons name or if they are of the Hispanic race that they are illegal!!

Why don't you go to South Florida, South Texas, Southern California and parts of Chicago, or New York city and start screaming that if you have a Hispanic name that you must be an illegal alien and let me know how it works out for ya. That would just the same as me going to Compton and yelling that all blacks are thieves!

And by the way, a lot of things I may be, but liberal is far from the truth!
Why not?

Women and men marry for US citizenship. Mail order brides do it. No one seems to mind that.

Do you know how many people (black, white, Asian, ect)would have to be kicked out if this right was taken away?

The problem is in the early years of this country (and in some areas today according to some) non whites were not even considered humans. If all humans were treated fair this more than likely would not even be an issue.
Last edited by flotown79
This is what you get when whites and blacks are too lazy, too good or too entitled to work in the chicken plants, construction,fields and other labor jobs... there is nobody to blame for this but ourselves.. if and when somebody gets serious about getting them out of here.. and I doubt it's going to happen.. we will have blood running in the street.. Viva la Raza.. they will fight .. believe that
quote:
Originally posted by WH:
And my point is...when you are surrounded by illegals, it is perfectly natural to suspect any of them are illegal. Nothing racist about it, just common sense.

But how do you KNOW you're surrounded by illegals? Have you checked their papers? If you lived in a neighborhood full of priests would you just assume they're all child molesters? Your statement is nothing more than ignorant profiling. Remember a man named Hitler profiling some people by their last name?
quote:
Originally posted by lawguy07:
quote:
Originally posted by WH:
And my point is...when you are surrounded by illegals, it is perfectly natural to suspect any of them are illegal. Nothing racist about it, just common sense.

But how do you KNOW you're surrounded by illegals? Have you checked their papers? If you lived in a neighborhood full of priests would you just assume they're all child molesters? Your statement is nothing more than ignorant profiling. Remember a man named Hitler profiling some people by their last name?

I agree!
quote:

If they were Catholic priest I would not let my child among them. would you?
quote:
I understand that most people, whom have never lived anywhere but small town Alabama, don't realize that there is another whole world out there. I understand this because I lived there the first 30 years of my life and didn't know any better either.

The whole country is different than small town Alabama!

Ah, small town Alabama. No killing every night. You can walk the streets without fear of being robbed, without tripping over druggies. No thanks, I think I will keep my small town. You see, I have lived in larger cities, the most recent Memphis. Before that Chicago.

Surly you are not profiling small town Alabamians!!!
quote:
Originally posted by flotown79:
Why not?

Women and men marry for US citizenship. Mail order brides do it. No one seems to mind that.

Do you know how many people (black, white, Asian, ect)would have to be kicked out if this right was taken away?

The problem is in the early years of this country (and in some areas today according to some) non whites were not even considered humans. If all humans were treated fair this more than likely would not even be an issue.

First I am saying change the law! 2nd Why not? Because they are here illegally and getting married for citizenship is illegal.
quote:
Originally posted by HIFLYER:
quote:
Originally posted by flotown79:
Why not?

First I am saying change the law! 2nd Why not? Because they are here illegally and getting married for citizenship is illegal.

So we should now change the law simply because another race is using it to their advantage?

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.