Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by HadEnough:
quote:
Originally posted by +PuF+:
Good afternoon, everyone.
Snipe likes to hit and hide. She/He (?) sent me a very "informative" PM, but doesn't accept PMs.

Snipe is a troll here to make trouble. Roll Eyes

And you are a nasty old woman here to make more business for the people that sell nose plugs. LMMFAO
Get yo ass in that tub girl!
quote:
Originally posted by ImTellingYou:
quote:
Originally posted by HadEnough:
quote:
Originally posted by +PuF+:
Good afternoon, everyone.
Snipe likes to hit and hide. She/He (?) sent me a very "informative" PM, but doesn't accept PMs.

Snipe is a troll here to make trouble. Roll Eyes

And you are a nasty old woman here to make more business for the people that sell nose plugs. LMMFAO
Get yo ass in that tub girl!

Give it a rest, everyone has seen your nasty remarks before. Everyone knows who you are, the jokes on you. Razzer
Go back to the dirt forum where you belong and do your bashing there, its getting old here troll. You said on the dirt forum you was glad you didn't have to see any post by me but you sure do love to follow me around, that's called stalking , or are you just obsessed with me girl? lmao I think you are bi polar and so does everyone else. You should see what they say about you, you would be ashamed to be seen on any forum if you knew what they really thought about you. Big Grin Now stop stalking me and get a life. Razzer You go take a bath and wash some of that nasty lying personality off. Roll Eyes

Everyone knows that you are the old trouble making poster debrasays. Only joy you get in life is talking about other people. You are so sad.

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.