- Kyle was an EMT who went to help a friend who was worried about losing his business.
- You can see video of him rendering aid to woman after she was struck with a projectile.
- In a video, you can see him cleaning walls that had grafitti on it.
- In a video, you can see him putting out fires.
- This was when he was shot at by a thug with a handgun.
- You can hear 5 shots. The first shot was at Kyle then thugs moved into take his gun.
- Then Kyle returns 4 shots.
- From another angle, you see a handgun flash in the direction of Kyle.
- Kyle shoots Rosenbaum.
- Someone says call 911 and you see Kyle take out his phone to call 911.
- Then you see a mob form and they try to kill Kyle and he runs.
- Kyle is knocked to the ground. Kicked. He defends himself.
- After defending himself, he runs to the police with his hands up to turn himself in.
- Facebook is banning people telling the truth.
- Twitter suspended the account of Kyle's Attorney.
- The MSM is also lying about Kyle's intent and the legality of him having a gun.
- Discover Card stopped funds meant for his legal counsel.
Wisconsin Law: Possession of a Dangerous Weapon under age 18 falls under section (2)(a) of a law that later in section (3)(c) permits rifle possession at age 16+. Ages 16-18 have full rights to carry rifles and shotguns under Wisconsin law.