Skip to main content

.

One does not need to be psychic to know that world’s darkest days are right around the corner. There are events which are forming the perfect storm. We face the likely prospect of WWIII in the Middle East. America stands upon the brink of total economic collapse. The mechanisms for a brutal false flag attack have been put into motion and could happen within the next 45 days. The total obliteration of the Constitution is at hand and the legal mechanisms and rules for living in a post-apocalyptic America are clearly in place. On the surface, it appears that America’s fate is sealed.

 

Maybe, maybe not. See report.

 

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/...ocalypse-is-upon-us/

 

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by semiannualchick:

I suppose the show going on between the Republicans & the Democrats could be called the biblical prophecy of a major confrontation between good & evil. First time Obama became President, I heard dozens of people refer to him as the "Anti-Christ".

 

----------------------------------

Anyone making a statement like that has to have a pretty sick mind... And a bigoted, hate filled heart ....

 

 

 
Originally Posted by semiannualchick:
I suppose the show going on between the Republicans & the Democrats could be called the biblical prophecy of a major confrontation between good & evil. First time Obama became President, I heard dozens of people refer to him as the "Anti-Christ".

 

----------------------------------

Originally Posted by Dove of Peace:

Anyone making a statement like that has to have a pretty sick mind... And a bigoted, hate filled heart ....

________

No, not bigoted, sick minded or hate filled at all. Two of them is my brothers & they voted for Obama. (which they admit now was a huge mistake) The others are close friends, all of which have very kind hearts. They are just worried & concerned about where our country is heading. 

 

That's a pretty strong judgment call for you to make seeing as you claim to be a Christian, especially about someone you don't even know. Why is it that someone that gives an opinion opposite of another, is instantly called names & put down for it?

You don't even know my family & friends to say they're sick, bigoted, & hate filled. You've said some things I don't agree with but I've never called you names or accused you of being something that I have no idea of.

You want to pick on someone & call them names, see Bill Gray. At least he's honest & makes no secret of how he feels about all of us.

 

 

 

Originally Posted by semiannualchick:
 
Originally Posted by semiannualchick:
I suppose the show going on between the Republicans & the Democrats could be called the biblical prophecy of a major confrontation between good & evil. First time Obama became President, I heard dozens of people refer to him as the "Anti-Christ".

 

----------------------------------

Originally Posted by Dove of Peace:

Anyone making a statement like that has to have a pretty sick mind... And a bigoted, hate filled heart ....

________

No, not bigoted, sick minded or hate filled at all. Two of them is my brothers & they voted for Obama. (which they admit now was a huge mistake) The others are close friends, all of which have very kind hearts. They are just worried & concerned about where our country is heading. 

 

That's a pretty strong judgment call for you to make seeing as you claim to be a Christian, especially about someone you don't even know. Why is it that someone that gives an opinion opposite of another, is instantly called names & put down for it?

You don't even know my family & friends to say they're sick, bigoted, & hate filled. You've said some things I don't agree with but I've never called you names or accused you of being something that I have no idea of.

You want to pick on someone & call them names, see Bill Gray. At least he's honest & makes no secret of how he feels about all of us.

 -------------------------------

If calling the President of the United States, duely elected by the people of this great Nation, "the Anti-Christ" is not the sign of a bigoted, hate filled, sick mind, I do not know what is... What other president, of either party, has been so labeled... We have had some pretty pathetic presidents of both parties, none of whom has been so vilified... And I think we all know the reason... It is a sad comment on our society that in this, the religion forum, political agitators seize every opportunity to throw in a negative political comment, nearly always about the president, thus demeaning the very office of the presidency... If people wish to dig in the mud of politics there is a designated forum for it... I've visited the politics forum, came close to vomiting and never returned. Politics has no place in the religion forum...

 

 

If calling the President of the United States, duely elected by the people of this great Nation, "the Anti-Christ" is not the sign of a bigoted, hate filled, sick mind, I do not know what is... What other president, of either party, has been so labeled..

 

Many have been called/labeled the same. It would be hard to rise to the level of hate, bigotry and sick minds that the left displays.

Reagan for one was called the anti-christ, there are others, and that would have been mild compared to the other things they called Bush and still call other Republicans.

 

. We have had some pretty pathetic presidents of both parties, none of whom has been so vilified... And I think we all know the reason... It is a sad comment on our society that in this, the religion forum, political agitators seize every opportunity to throw in a negative political comment, nearly always about the president, thus demeaning the very office of the presidency.

 

Yes, there have been awful presidents on both sides, but if you think none have been as vilified as obama you've had your head in the sand. IMO he's been very well treated compared to the way the left went after Bush and his family. I never hear anything about obama's kids, but the Bush twins were constantly being made fun of and portrayed in the most awful light possible, called w***** and all sorts of things. I don't see cartoon shows making fun of the obama's, or democrats and their families but you sure can find them doing that to Bush and republicans. I'm talking nasty stuff, not any way it could be considered "just funning".  What is the "reason" for all that? Democrats and obama are the reason the office of the president is being demeaned. 

 

. If people wish to dig in the mud of politics there is a designated forum for it... I've visited the politics forum, came close to vomiting and never returned. Politics has no place in the religion forum.

 

Religion and politics are hot button subjects, and they "bleed over" into each other. I'm sure if you'd looked you would have found many mentions of "the religious right" and other things concerning religion in the politics forum. After all, that is one thing the left harps on and on about. But they have no problem using it to push their agendas. Pelosi's "the word, the word, the word" speech is just ONE of many examples, along with hillary and others going into churches and proclaiming "jesus wants you to vote democrat". Obama himself sat in a church for over 20 years listening to, and approving of, the "reverend" there demeaning the country and white people.  We're not supposed to mention that. Ah, but ANY criticism of obama is racism. Now, no one is allowed to say one word against him because he and the left call him black. Oh really? Black you say? Silly me, I thought the correct term was bi-racial. I guess voting republican all your voting life doesn't matter, you're still a racist if you didn't vote for a "black man".  Forget that you agree more with, and vote most often for, republicans. Forget you didn't vote for kerry/edwards. Forget that obama just might be the most unqualified man in the country to hold office. None of that matters. You're just a racist if you didn't vote for him or dare speak against him.

 

Apologies to invictus for the off subject rant on his thread.

 

Originally Posted by Dove of Peace:
It is a sad comment on our society that in this, the religion forum, political agitators seize every opportunity to throw in a negative political comment, nearly always about the president, thus demeaning the very office of the presidency... If people wish to dig in the mud of politics there is a designated forum for it... I've visited the politics forum, came close to vomiting and never returned. Politics has no place in the religion forum... 

___________

No one has demeaned the very office of the presidency but the President himself. That ain't digging in the mud, that's the truth as I see it.

If you left the Politic topic's because you came close to vomiting, what are you doing in Religion? It's nothing but a bunch of fake's & put on's, much worse than Politics. Do you puke before coming here or after?

Originally Posted by Chillin&Grillin:

Been reading this Forum for a while and I have noticed that every time someone calls semiannualcrybaby out, She immediately try's to turn the heat over to Bill Gray to get it off her. Really is sickening to see her cry like a baby when her azz is put in check. I bet 8 out of 10 post she drags Bill into it. Hell, you could be talking about getting your period and she would say it was Bills fault she has cramps. Cry, cry, cry. Grow up semi or take your medicine. Its getting old. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You're the only one crying Ramm, no one's dragging billie into anything.

Most people I see are trying to drag him to the curb, but he can't keep his

nose out of everybody's business. It what a butt sniffer does, he can't

help what's in his obnoxious heart.

 

 

Originally Posted by Chillin&Grillin:

Been reading this Forum for a while and I have noticed that every time someone calls semiannualcrybaby out, She immediately try's to turn the heat over to Bill Gray to get it off her. Really is sickening to see her cry like a baby when her azz is put in check. I bet 8 out of 10 post she drags Bill into it. Hell, you could be talking about getting your period and she would say it was Bills fault she has cramps. Cry, cry, cry. Grow up semi or take your medicine. Its getting old. 

______

Hmmm...you haven't posted under this ID since June when you called one of the nicest people on this forum a POS.

 

June 8, 2013

Originally Posted by Chillin&Grillin:

VPLEE, how rude! If you want to have private conversations, why not start your own forum? Stop asking people not to post on a public forum. What a POS you are.

 

In case you didn't know...News Flash! This is a Religion topic. Your buddy, Billy, is a liar that runs when many of us have handed his lying azz to him on a platter. And I'm supposed to listen to advice from you? You should move to California, then you could meet Billy in his park, & become really close.

Originally Posted by semiannualchick:

I suppose the show going on between the Republicans & the Democrats could be called the biblical prophecy of a major confrontation between good & evil. First time Obama became President, I heard dozens of people refer to him as the "Anti-Christ".

 

Semi,  I know you know that for years, in fact many centuries, people have placed that label upon this or that politicians or leader's head.  Many were so sure it was or would be Hitler given the atrocities he was responsible for.  In fact the very fact that such atrocities could be levied upon God's chosen people, the Jews, led to many Jewish people to declare "God is Dead" Niche being the most prominent one of them.

 

Putin has also been one to receive that title as will politicians in the future and on day someone will be that embodiment.  I've heard many claim that the Antichrist will come out of the seat of the Pope in the Roman Catholic Church because they theorize how could the real antichrist get so many religious people to follow him unless it was the Pope.  And like the Pope the antichrist will be a political leader and a peace maker.    I do not hold to this theory or belief myself.

 

As for me I very much believe the Antichrist will be a peace maker but I believe the antichrist will be a Muslim out of the Nation of Islam and will be the one that all Muslims call the Mahdi or the next (hidden) imam/Calif.  I believe that this future leader (political and/or Religious leader) to be a person that the world sees as a peacemaker and someone of the Religion of Islam who will make an agreement with the nation of Israel that will permit them to live in peace, restore their sacrifices and services to God, in Israel and the Temple mount only to violate and negate that treaty 3 1/2 years into it at which time major military war will come to Israel and most of Israel will be wiped out and the world will not be a very nice or safe place to reside.  I certainly could be wrong but that's my personal belief.

 

.

Originally Posted by Bill Gray:

Vic, my Friend,    why do you insult me?

It is rather telling that a person who claims to be a devout Roman Catholic -- always seems to be more comfortable in the company of atheists, agnostics, and non-believers.  Hmmm,  what does that tell us about where you get YOUR beliefs?

 

I'm more than comfortable in my beliefs and there's no secret where they

come from or the fact that I'm more comfortable here with atheists and

agnostics than the lying hypocritical heresy you call Christian you hide

under. You aren't among the real Christians here.

 

And, please do not come up with the lame excuse, "Well, Jesus hung out with tax collectors and sinners!"   Yes, that is true!  But, He converted many of them.   How many of your atheist, agnostic, and non-believing Friends have YOU converted?

 

I've converted more people than you ever will when outside this forum is

included. You're running a negative number.  

 

Actually, I will ask the same of you that I have of Crusty.  What do YOU think is the message of the Bible, all 66 books?  I am truly curious if you have any idea.

 

I don't take silly request from a habitual liar that really has no idea.

School's out billie, I'll not teach you another thing. 

Originally Posted by Bill Gray:

 

And, please do not come up with the lame excuse, "Well, Jesus hung out with tax collectors and sinners!" Yes, that is true!  But, He converted many of them.   How many of your atheist, agnostic, and non-believing Friends have YOU converted?

______

Originally Posted by INVICTUS:

why do you insult me?

I'm more than comfortable in my beliefs and there's no secret where they come from or the fact that I'm more comfortable here with atheists and agnostics than the lying hypocritical heresy you call Christian you hide

under. You aren't among the real Christians here.

________

Why does he insult you or any of us? Because he enjoys it, he gets off on it, & the main reason is because he has no friends so he pretends he has by calling people "my friends". That's his NPD coming to light.

Vic, you should know by now that even talking to us atheist, agnostic, & non-believing people will get you a first class ticket to Hell! You're supposed to show your hate & condemnation to us, not friendship & kindness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Originally Posted by semiannualchick:

Originally Posted by Bill Gray:

 

And, please do not come up with the lame excuse, "Well, Jesus hung out with tax collectors and sinners!" Yes, that is true!  But, He converted many of them.   How many of your atheist, agnostic, and non-believing Friends have YOU converted?

______

Originally Posted by INVICTUS:

why do you insult me?

I'm more than comfortable in my beliefs and there's no secret where they come from or the fact that I'm more comfortable here with atheists and agnostics than the lying hypocritical heresy you call Christian you hide

under. You aren't among the real Christians here.

________

Why does he insult you or any of us? Because he enjoys it, he gets off on it, & the main reason is because he has no friends so he pretends he has by calling people "my friends". That's his NPD coming to light.

Vic, you should know by now that even talking to us atheist, agnostic, & non-believing people will get you a first class ticket to Hell! You're supposed to show your hate & condemnation to us, not friendship & kindness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah, that's another one of those funny little things about him.  He insists he's trying to convert others, but none of his arguments have any credibility unless you already believe what he's trying to sell you.

He's not so much trying to convince anyone his beliefs are true, as trying to find new recruits for the League of Yes-men.

Yeah, that's another one of those funny little things about him.  He insists he's trying to convert others, but none of his arguments have any credibility unless you already believe what he's trying to sell you.

He's not so much trying to convince anyone his beliefs are true, as trying to find new recruits for the League of Yes-men.

Add Reply


Untitled Document
×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×