Skip to main content

Vic,

 

Calling homosexuals "deformed" or "ill" might be to miss the point.  A normal human population will contain a certain element of homosexuals.  Always has been that way.

 

Sort of like left handers.  A normal human population will include a certain number of people who are just different in that way.

 

FWIW, my observation has been that most people are born straight, some are born homosexual, and then some are born wobblers who can go either or both ways depending on upbringing and environment.

 

DF

quote:   Originally Posted by Jennifer Bestworking:

How do you pick which parts of science to accept and which parts to discard?


Hi Jennifer,

 

That is easy!   Since God created all the sciences -- those things which agree with God we accept; those which disagree with God, we reject.  Simple.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

Friends_Piggy

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Friends_Piggy
Originally Posted by Bill Gray:

Hi Jennifer,

 

That is easy!  Since God created all the sciences -- those things which agree with God we accept; those which disagree with God, we reject.  Simple.Bill

 


But if God created all the sciences, then there is no part He disagrees with.  So picking and choosing which parts of science you reject is no better than picking and choosing which parts of the Bible you reject.

Can someone who knows everything about everything back me up on this?

Originally Posted by Aeneas:
Originally Posted by Bill Gray:

Hi Jennifer,

 

That is easy!  Since God created all the sciences -- those things which agree with God we accept; those which disagree with God, we reject.  Simple.Bill

 


But if God created all the sciences, then there is no part He disagrees with.  So picking and choosing which parts of science you reject is no better than picking and choosing which parts of the Bible you reject.

Can someone who knows everything about everything back me up on this?

****************

I don't know anything about anything but I know you hit the nail dead center

of it's head.

Bill doesn't believe in God's ability to write the Bible, so he's going to help him.

I'm amazed that it was such a short post. Usually "Oh no, it's mr. bill", makes posts are long rambling and nonsensical, full of copy/paste and re-hashed "stories" and poorly concealed hatred for anyone not like him. This one was short and nonsensical. His motto: 

"If you can't impress them with your intelligence, then dazzle them with your bull."

 

But, even that doesn't work for him. Same old story of that "it's not meant for us to understand" god he worships. One minute god is everywhere and sees/controls everything, next minute, god can't be everywhere, and when something bad happens, which is all the time, it's those sneaky humans that caused it. You know, those sneaky humans that he supposedly made in his image. Are god's quality control people slacking off?

Well, if you read the description of that god in the bible, you're inclined to believe that those people doing that awful stuff actually are "made in his image". If that god had actually existed he'd be a pretty nasty piece of work.

Where was that god when the things, linked below, were happening? Was he tied up laughing at some baby whose mother or father dumped a bowl of spaghetti noodles over it's head so they could take a silly picture for bill to post on here over and over?

I can bet old bill won't be posting happy smiling pictures of this baby. Yep, "jesus loves the little children". And think, this woman and her boyfriend are made in bill's god's image. And as bill would say, "god don't make no junk". And, in prison, some good church folks will "convert" them, they'll "repent" and be welcomed into their god's wonderful kingdom. Don't it just warm your heart???

                                                    ***************************

Mother, 29, and her boyfriend, 62, 'repeatedly raped her baby from birth until she was 18 months old'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...d.html#ixzz23iWY7lPh

Originally Posted by Bill Gray:
quote:   Originally Posted by Jennifer Bestworking:

How do you pick which parts of science to accept and which parts to discard?


Hi Jennifer,

 

That is easy!   Since God created all the sciences -- those things which agree with God we accept; those which disagree with God, we reject.  Simple.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

 

______________

Backasswards as always.

 

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/tr...apart-191744167.html

 

Reunited, and it feels so good. After three years apart, lowland gorilla brothers Kesho, 13, and Alf, 9, were brought back together at the Longleat Safari and Adventure Park in Wiltshire, England. And if there was ever any doubt about whether or not gorillas experience joy, now there's photographic proof.

Kesho and Alf recognized each other instantly and immediately began patting their silver backs, hugging, and shaking each other's hands. Ian Redmond, the founder and chairman of the Ape Alliance, said, "What you're seeing is exactly what you think you're seeing. Two intelligent social mammals, who were separate, are pleased to see each other again and play together."

Kesho and Alf were born at the Dublin Zoo. They were separated when Kesho, the older and larger of the two, was taken to London Zoo as part of a breeding program. According to zookeepers at the Dublin Zoo and the Longleat staff, there were concerns about the two brothers being able to recognize each other and being hesitant to play together because Kesho weighs twice as much as Alf. But those fears were quickly put to rest. As soon as the brothers saw each other, all they could do was interact playfully and with joy.

The two brothers also have another sibling they can add to the mix: 6-year-old Evindi, who also lives at the Longleat park. Now, they can all be one big happy family.

Hi Jennifer,

 

That is interesting!  That proves that we are all descended from dogs -- for when we come home, our dog gets all excited, runs up to greet us, and wants to play.  And, it does not matter if we have been gone for just a few hours -- or for a long time.

 

We had one dog a few years ago that we had to give away to a family who moved to San Diego.  Several years later, they moved back to this area and when Dory went to visit -- the dog, Bo, got so excited when he saw her.  Bo ran up and jumped into Dory's arms.   Sounds sort of like your apes.

 

So, help me out here, Jennifer.  Are we descended from apes or dogs?   Both seem to behave the same.   Now I am confused.  Should I grab a banana -- or just bark?

 

Oh, well, I suppose life will just have to go on.  But, I am sure happy to know that I am descended from Adam and Eve -- even if they did blow it for all of us.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

Sylvester-Cat-2_TEXT

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Sylvester-Cat-2_TEXT
Originally Posted by Bill Gray:

 

 

Oh, well, I suppose life will just have to go on.  But, I am sure happy to know that I am descended from Adam and Eve -- even if they did blow it for all of us.

 *****************************************************

 

You blame Adam and Eve for all of us, but YOU or none of us could've

done any better.

As a matter of Fact, you have already done a thousand times worse.

 

I blame you.

 

 

Sometimes I forget how stupid (yes I said stupid) Bill Gray can be. He is beyond ridiculous. Does anyone here actually believe he thinks he is "saving souls"? I have a hard time even believing that he sincere at all. I think he may just be a old pervert that enjoys coming to this forum and stirring things up. He is obsessed with pedophiles and those that have sex with animals. He says its the same thing as homosexual love. Which is another one of his obsessions.

 

 

Originally Posted by Jankinonya:

Sometimes I forget how stupid (yes I said stupid) Bill Gray can be. He is beyond ridiculous. Does anyone here actually believe he thinks he is "saving souls"? I have a hard time even believing that he sincere at all. I think he may just be a old pervert that enjoys coming to this forum and stirring things up. He is obsessed with pedophiles and those that have sex with animals. He says its the same thing as homosexual love. Which is another one of his obsessions.    

_________

If you read about Narcissistic Personality Disorder, you will find Bill Gray. He gets on here & "appears" to be making fun of everyone on here but at the same time he's trying to build himself up. That's what people with NPD have to do, it's the only way they can feel good about themself. 

What's sad is that there is people on this forum that actually believe him to be a Christian.

Andromeda said it well when he/she said he/she hopes Bill gets to heaven before the Devil knows he's dead!! But the Devil will know because Bill is working for Him. If there is such a thing as Hell, the day Billy takes his last breath, he's going to bust Hell wide open.


 

Originally Posted by semiannualchick:
Originally Posted by Jankinonya:

Sometimes I forget how stupid (yes I said stupid) Bill Gray can be. He is beyond ridiculous. Does anyone here actually believe he thinks he is "saving souls"? I have a hard time even believing that he sincere at all. I think he may just be a old pervert that enjoys coming to this forum and stirring things up. He is obsessed with pedophiles and those that have sex with animals. He says its the same thing as homosexual love. Which is another one of his obsessions.    

_________

If you read about Narcissistic Personality Disorder, you will find Bill Gray. He gets on here & "appears" to be making fun of everyone on here but at the same time he's trying to build himself up. That's what people with NPD have to do, it's the only way they can feel good about themself. 

What's sad is that there is people on this forum that actually believe him to be a Christian.

Andromeda said it well when he/she said he/she hopes Bill gets to heaven before the Devil knows he's dead!! But the Devil will know because Bill is working for Him. If there is such a thing as Hell, the day Billy takes his last breath, he's going to bust Hell wide open.


 

******************************************

an indignant Billie

 

Originally Posted by CrustyMac:
Originally Posted by Bill Gray:

 

Actually, I do not put any faith in the fact that anyone can be born homosexual.   I was just going along with the article which Crusty posted.  And, I do suppose that, possibly,  in 1 out of a million, maybe 1 out of a billion, births -- some strange birth defect might cause a child to THINK he/she had been born gay.  But, we have yet to hear of any "gay gene" being found.

 

 

Bill

_________________

Bill, whether or not you put your faith in the fact, it is indeed a fact.  That you seek a single "gay gene" as proof is the same misguided, and ignorant idea that there is a single "missing link" in evolution.  In the case of homosexuality, no "strange birth defect" is involved, only simple, yet complex, changes in hormones along with a genetic propensity.  And the number is more like 10-15%, not 1 in a billion.

 

Your stupidity knows no bounds. 

___

Nope--the 10 to 15% figure just does not cut it.  The corrupt Dr. Kinsey generated that kind of estimate in his thoroughly discredited estimate of the extent of homosexuality.  Modern studies place the percentage in the human population at 1 to 3 percent--way lower than the 10% so often, and so erroneously, used by homosexuals to exaggerate their numbers and boost their influence.

Originally Posted by Jankinonya:

Sometimes I forget how stupid (yes I said stupid) Bill Gray can be. He is beyond ridiculous. Does anyone here actually believe he thinks he is "saving souls"? I have a hard time even believing that he sincere at all. I think he may just be a old pervert that enjoys coming to this forum and stirring things up. He is obsessed with pedophiles and those that have sex with animals. He says its the same thing as homosexual love. Which is another one of his obsessions.

 

 ===================

I sometimes forget how stupid some are too, then they post and bring it all back. 

Originally Posted by Contendah:
Originally Posted by CrustyMac:
Originally Posted by Bill Gray:

 

Actually, I do not put any faith in the fact that anyone can be born homosexual.   I was just going along with the article which Crusty posted.  And, I do suppose that, possibly,  in 1 out of a million, maybe 1 out of a billion, births -- some strange birth defect might cause a child to THINK he/she had been born gay.  But, we have yet to hear of any "gay gene" being found.

 

 

Bill

_________________

Bill, whether or not you put your faith in the fact, it is indeed a fact.  That you seek a single "gay gene" as proof is the same misguided, and ignorant idea that there is a single "missing link" in evolution.  In the case of homosexuality, no "strange birth defect" is involved, only simple, yet complex, changes in hormones along with a genetic propensity.  And the number is more like 10-15%, not 1 in a billion.

 

Your stupidity knows no bounds. 

___

Nope--the 10 to 15% figure just does not cut it.  The corrupt Dr. Kinsey generated that kind of estimate in his thoroughly discredited estimate of the extent of homosexuality.  Modern studies place the percentage in the human population at 1 to 3 percent--way lower than the 10% so often, and so erroneously, used by homosexuals to exaggerate their numbers and boost their influence.

____________

Okay.  Heck, let's say it is 1 in 1000.  Still not 1 in a billion.  My point is still made.  Just to reiterate the point: Bill's stupidity knows no bounds.

Originally Posted by Not Shallow Not Slim:

Vic,

 

Calling homosexuals "deformed" or "ill" might be to miss the point.  A normal human population will contain a certain element of homosexuals.  Always has been that way.

 

Sort of like left handers.  A normal human population will include a certain number of people who are just different in that way.

 

FWIW, my observation has been that most people are born straight, some are born homosexual, and then some are born wobblers who can go either or both ways depending on upbringing and environment.

 

DF

___

NOT "[s]ort of like left-handers."  Left handedness is NOT a behavioral phenomenon.  Homosexuality IS.

Originally Posted by Contendah:
Originally Posted by Not Shallow Not Slim:

Vic,

 

Calling homosexuals "deformed" or "ill" might be to miss the point.  A normal human population will contain a certain element of homosexuals.  Always has been that way.

 

Sort of like left handers.  A normal human population will include a certain number of people who are just different in that way.

 

FWIW, my observation has been that most people are born straight, some are born homosexual, and then some are born wobblers who can go either or both ways depending on upbringing and environment.

 

DF

___

NOT "[s]ort of like left-handers."  Left handedness is NOT a behavioral phenomenon.  Homosexuality IS.

__________

This only proves that you know nothing about left-handedness. 

Originally Posted by CrustyMac:
Originally Posted by Contendah:
Originally Posted by Not Shallow Not Slim:

Vic,

 

Calling homosexuals "deformed" or "ill" might be to miss the point.  A normal human population will contain a certain element of homosexuals.  Always has been that way.

 

Sort of like left handers.  A normal human population will include a certain number of people who are just different in that way.

 

FWIW, my observation has been that most people are born straight, some are born homosexual, and then some are born wobblers who can go either or both ways depending on upbringing and environment.

 

DF

___

NOT "[s]ort of like left-handers."  Left handedness is NOT a behavioral phenomenon.  Homosexuality IS.

__________

This only proves that you know nothing about left-handedness. 

___

Not so.  Why, some of my best friends are left-handed.

You will find that left handedness is due to the right side of the brain being the "dominant" side.  This  is not the norm.  When the right side is dominant the person tends to be more creative, musical, mathematical, and disorganized.  Statistics show left-handed people are more likely to be schizophrenic, alcoholic, delinquent, dyslexic, and have Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, as well as mental disabilities.

 

Saying that left-handedness is not a behavioral phenomenon is inaccurate.

Originally Posted by Not Shallow Not Slim:
Originally Posted by INVICTUS:

I didn't miss the point I was just making a point

If anyone can be born deformed, they can be born homo***.

You are missing the point altogether.  Deformities are random.  Left handedness and homosexuality are predictable, normal parts of any human population.

 

DF

******************************************

 

Deep fried Brain???

Originally Posted by CrustyMac:
Originally Posted by thehippiegirl is gone.:

Invictus: 'And I'll ask for a fourth time - when does God stop interfering with fetal development?'

 

Mr Vic, God doesn't 'interfere' with fetal development. there is no fetus or any development if God doesn't create it. He gives the first and last life-breaths taken, and every breath in between. every involuntary movement created to sustain life in our body (breath, blood flow, heartbeat, etc) is orchestrated and continuously worked by our Creator God. 

Jeremiah 1:4-5

The word of the Lord came to me (Jeremiah), saying,

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
    before you were born I set you apart; 
    I appointed you as a prophet to the nations. ”

Colossians 2:18-19

18...they are puffed up with idle notions by their unspiritual mind. 

19 They have lost connection with the head, from whom the whole body,supported and held together by its ligaments and sinews, grows as God causes it to grow.

In Him, i am the hippie girl.


_______________

~You are just as addled as Bill.  So, you are saying that God creates homosexuals.  Why would God create something and then call it an abomination?   God seems a little conflicted, don't you think?~

i didn't say God created homosexuals, or people with any other deviant behaviors. he created all people, we created our own lustful desires of the flesh. you are absolutely right, He wouldn't create what He says is an abomination. that's why we can be sure he didn't 'create' the homosexual lifestyle. 

 

just because i disagree with you is no reason to attempt to discredit me, and calling me 'addled' doesn't make it so. i am not offended, and i will not reply with such a comment about you. 

Originally Posted by thehippiegirl is gone.:
Originally Posted by CrustyMac:
Originally Posted by thehippiegirl is gone.:

Invictus: 'And I'll ask for a fourth time - when does God stop interfering with fetal development?'

 

Mr Vic, God doesn't 'interfere' with fetal development. there is no fetus or any development if God doesn't create it. He gives the first and last life-breaths taken, and every breath in between. every involuntary movement created to sustain life in our body (breath, blood flow, heartbeat, etc) is orchestrated and continuously worked by our Creator God. 

Jeremiah 1:4-5

The word of the Lord came to me (Jeremiah), saying,

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
    before you were born I set you apart; 
    I appointed you as a prophet to the nations. ”

Colossians 2:18-19

18...they are puffed up with idle notions by their unspiritual mind. 

19 They have lost connection with the head, from whom the whole body,supported and held together by its ligaments and sinews, grows as God causes it to grow.

In Him, i am the hippie girl.


_______________

~You are just as addled as Bill.  So, you are saying that God creates homosexuals.  Why would God create something and then call it an abomination?   God seems a little conflicted, don't you think?~

i didn't say God created homosexuals, or people with any other deviant behaviors. he created all people, we created our own lustful desires of the flesh. you are absolutely right, He wouldn't create what He says is an abomination. that's why we can be sure he didn't 'create' the homosexual lifestyle. 

 

just because i disagree with you is no reason to attempt to discredit me, and calling me 'addled' doesn't make it so. i am not offended, and i will not reply with such a comment about you. 

_________________

So God creates homosexuals.  He creates all people; homosexuals are a subset of all people; therefore, God creates homosexuals.  Assuming your premise is correct, the logic is irrefutable.

Originally Posted by Bill Gray:
hen, why does God call the homosexual lifestyle an abomination (Leviticus 18:22), a detestable act (Leviticus 20:13), unnatural (Romans 1:26), a degrading passion (Romans 1:26), 
============================
 I am sure that you would also support the notion of killing the offender, too. Right?

We are also to stone to death adulterers.   Will you cast the first stone? 
Originally Posted by INVICTUS:
Originally Posted by thehippiegirl is gone.:
Originally Posted by CrustyMac:
Originally Posted by thehippiegirl is gone.:

Invictus: 'And I'll ask for a fourth time - when does God stop interfering with fetal development

 

For the 7th time, I didn't make that statement, and I'll say it again if

Ihave to.

 

sorry Vic, didn't see that statement isn't yours. my apologies... 

 

Originally Posted by CrustyMac:
Originally Posted by thehippiegirl is gone.:
Originally Posted by CrustyMac:
Originally Posted by thehippiegirl is gone.:

Invictus: 'And I'll ask for a fourth time - when does God stop interfering with fetal development?'

 

Mr Vic, God doesn't 'interfere' with fetal development. there is no fetus or any development if God doesn't create it. He gives the first and last life-breaths taken, and every breath in between. every involuntary movement created to sustain life in our body (breath, blood flow, heartbeat, etc) is orchestrated and continuously worked by our Creator God. 

Jeremiah 1:4-5

The word of the Lord came to me (Jeremiah), saying,

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
    before you were born I set you apart; 
    I appointed you as a prophet to the nations. ”

Colossians 2:18-19

18...they are puffed up with idle notions by their unspiritual mind. 

19 They have lost connection with the head, from whom the whole body,supported and held together by its ligaments and sinews, grows as God causes it to grow.

In Him, i am the hippie girl.


_______________

~You are just as addled as Bill.  So, you are saying that God creates homosexuals.  Why would God create something and then call it an abomination?   God seems a little conflicted, don't you think?~

i didn't say God created homosexuals, or people with any other deviant behaviors. he created all people, we created our own lustful desires of the flesh. you are absolutely right, He wouldn't create what He says is an abomination. that's why we can be sure he didn't 'create' the homosexual lifestyle. 

 

just because i disagree with you is no reason to attempt to discredit me, and calling me 'addled' doesn't make it so. i am not offended, and i will not reply with such a comment about you. 

_________________

So God creates homosexuals.  He creates all people; homosexuals are a subset of all people; therefore, God creates homosexuals.  Assuming your premise is correct, the logic is irrefutable.

Crusty, i appreciate your input, but you are assuming 'facts' that aren't in my post. apparently we disagree on what 'homosexual' is. i believe it's a chosen lifestyle, not God-given DNA, because God would have no reason to create what He defines as an 'abomination'. He is the Creator of the entire universe. we are created innocent and pure,  but what we choose to become in it is another matter entirely. His creation is good, and anything other than that has been tainted by man. there's really not much to discuss when we disagree on the very basis of the subject. 

Originally Posted by thehippiegirl is gone.:

Crusty, i appreciate your input, but you are assuming 'facts' that aren't in my post. apparently we disagree on what 'homosexual' is. i believe it's a chosen lifestyle, not God-given DNA, because God would have no reason to create what He defines as an 'abomination'. He is the Creator of the entire universe. we are created innocent and pure,  but what we choose to become in it is another matter entirely. His creation is good, and anything other than that has been tainted by man. there's really not much to discuss when we disagree on the very basis of the subject. 

________________

You would be wrong.  The science tells us that sexual preference is determined in fetal development with a genetic propensity.  As long as you dispute science, we will indeed disagree.  We also disagree on God's input into the fertilization process.

 

I'm curious, do you eat pork?

Originally Posted by thehippiegirl is gone.:
Originally Posted by CrustyMac:
Originally Posted by thehippiegirl is gone.:
Originally Posted by CrustyMac:
Originally Posted by thehippiegirl is gone.:

Invictus: 'And I'll ask for a fourth time - when does God stop interfering with fetal development?'

 

Mr Vic, God doesn't 'interfere' with fetal development. there is no fetus or any development if God doesn't create it. He gives the first and last life-breaths taken, and every breath in between. every involuntary movement created to sustain life in our body (breath, blood flow, heartbeat, etc) is orchestrated and continuously worked by our Creator God. 

Jeremiah 1:4-5

The word of the Lord came to me (Jeremiah), saying,

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
    before you were born I set you apart; 
    I appointed you as a prophet to the nations. ”

Colossians 2:18-19

18...they are puffed up with idle notions by their unspiritual mind. 

19 They have lost connection with the head, from whom the whole body,supported and held together by its ligaments and sinews, grows as God causes it to grow.

In Him, i am the hippie girl.


_______________

~You are just as addled as Bill.  So, you are saying that God creates homosexuals.  Why would God create something and then call it an abomination?   God seems a little conflicted, don't you think?~

i didn't say God created homosexuals, or people with any other deviant behaviors. he created all people, we created our own lustful desires of the flesh. you are absolutely right, He wouldn't create what He says is an abomination. that's why we can be sure he didn't 'create' the homosexual lifestyle. 

 

just because i disagree with you is no reason to attempt to discredit me, and calling me 'addled' doesn't make it so. i am not offended, and i will not reply with such a comment about you. 

_________________

So God creates homosexuals.  He creates all people; homosexuals are a subset of all people; therefore, God creates homosexuals.  Assuming your premise is correct, the logic is irrefutable.

Crusty, i appreciate your input, but you are assuming 'facts' that aren't in my post. apparently we disagree on what 'homosexual' is. i believe it's a chosen lifestyle, not God-given DNA, because God would have no reason to create what He defines as an 'abomination'. He is the Creator of the entire universe. we are created innocent and pure,  but what we choose to become in it is another matter entirely. His creation is good, and anything other than that has been tainted by man. there's really not much to discuss when we disagree on the very basis of the subject. 

As far as my opinion on the matter of humankind birth (male and/or female) I believe Scriptures give us enough insight and information/material to understand that being human consist of a physical/fleshly body, which is brought about by the physical/sexual union of two other humans (male & female).   Within that fleshly physical body is (in the image of God) a soul/spirit that differentiates us from all other life species/creation.  That soul/spirit is a entity that is eternal in nature (as is God) and spirt, not flesh (as is God) and also will be what last and continues after the death of the flesh/physical body.   I believe that whereas the body/flesh is created by the union of human flesh (sperm/egg) the spirit/soul is created by God and is contained within the human body and after death is apart and leaves the human/flesh body.  

 

Whether you believe homosexuality is a part of being born or from birth then if it is (which I personally believe it isn't) it is a product of the flesh and not the spirit and it is not something that God has made a person be.  When it comes to belief one way or the other, regarding whether it's in the DNA and therefore you are born with it or not is a matter of personal opinion of the person based upon varying other personal beliefs.  We are all born into sinful flesh and not born into a Spiritually perfect body so we all have our own problems or fallacies in the flesh and one is no greater than another for the end result is we all are in need of a mediator or Savior with respect to God and God's ultimate verdict upon Sin.  Again mind you that is my own personal belief/opinion.

Originally Posted by gbrk:

 

Whether you believe homosexuality is a part of being born or from birth then if it is (which I personally believe it isn't) it is a product of the flesh and not the spirit and it is not something that God has made a person be.


_______________

When exactly did you decide that you were heterosexual?  I find it interesting that you keep denying scientific fact on a number of "issues".  Which part of the Theory of Gravity do you disagree with?

Add Reply


Untitled Document
×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×