Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Bill Gray:
quote:   Originally Posted by Extra-260:
So by your argument we should just then pass laws making lying, lusting, overeating, bragging, and just about any other sin not only legal, but government promoted.

Hi Extra,

 

We already have that.  It is called Socialism!  And, it has a step-sister called Welfare -- and an evil step-brother called Amnesty.  Who says our government is not working?

 

Sorry, I just could not resist -- the devil made me do it!   Bless his socialist little heart!

 

Y'all come back now, ya heah?

 

Bill

No Flaw In Constitution


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 I hear you Bill,

 My point is that we don't want to promoted adultery in society, we all know the damage caused by it. We don't want to publicly promote lust, because of the damage caused by it. We don't want to publicly promote lying as a virtue, for it would destroy civilized society. But by Oh no's false wisdom, we should promote homosexuality, a lifestyle that virtualy all medical professionals agree is one of the  single most health risks in our society.

Originally Posted by SeniorCoffee:
It seems pretty evident to me that the real issue here is whether or not people should read that despicable book called the bible. Certainly it is a source of intense hatred. It obviously creates seriously demented individuals such as Bill and Extra. It has led to the persecution of innocent people for hundreds of years, and is the greatest source of bigotry known to mankind. I have no desire to see it banned, because that would just entrench it even more, but I do believe that all rational individuals should ridicule it at every opportunity. Ridicule is really the only effective weapon to use against his type of insanity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 A perfect example of what is called a "Reprobate Mind". A reprobate is a person who calls "evil good and good evil" and twists truth to justify the wicked and condemn the just.  A "Woe" is pronounced upon just such a person. The word Woe is pronouced "WOOOIIIEEE" in Greek and is the most fearful expression in that language. When the demons in Hell get ahold of such a person, they will say like Cain, "My punishment is greater than I can bear".

Extra says:

 "I hear you Bill,

 My point is that we don't want to promoted adultery in society, we all know the damage caused by it. We don't want to publicly promote lust, because of the damage caused by it. We don't want to publicly promote lying as a virtue, for it would destroy civilized society. But by Oh no's false wisdom, we should promote homosexuality, a lifestyle that virtualy all medical professionals agree is one of the  single most health risks in our society."

____________________________________________________________________________

Excuse me, but there ARE no laws against lust, adultery (they did away with those in most states), or lying. How does the government go about legislating morality? They shouldn't! But SOCIETY DOES promote those things! I refuse to watch television and have for years, but I have seen newspaper stories about the ads on TV now, and a very large portion of them use sex to sell. Lust is indeed being promoted by Madison Avenue. Lying? Well, if you have lived through the last few years of this economy you know that in some circles, lying is not only promoted, but it is simply the way business is DONE. Adultery? Once again, I refer you to your TV sets.

 

And asking that any segment of society be treated with human dignity is not PROMOTING anything, it is simply asking for kindness and fairness for all human beings.

 
 
 
 

Excuse me, but there ARE no laws against lust, adultery (they did away with those in most states), or lying. How does the government go about legislating morality?

 

 There are indeed laws against these things.

 Lying under oath in a court room will get you jail time. Lusting at kiddie **** will get you a long stint in jail. Commit adultery and let your mate sue for divorce and find out how the court looks at it.

 

 Once again you fall back on flawed reasoning to make a flawed argument.

Originally Posted by Bill Gray:
quote:   Originally Posted by O No!:
You and some of the others on this board seem to think that because a gay person is sinning, he or she is cutting himself off from God.  Why is it you don't think the same applies to other sinners and other sins? 

Hi O No,

 

You are right that we all are sinners and sin every day.  But, there is a HUGE difference between committing a sin -- and living a sin lifestyle.   Being a homosexual is not a sinLiving an active homosexual lifestyle is an abomination in the eyes of God.

 

And, it is made even worse when the homosexual claims to be a Christian, attends church to worship God -- and then lives an active homosexual lifestyle.

 

An even worse abomination is when a person living an active homosexual lifestyle is made a pastor, church leader, or bishop.   That is not only a sin, it is spitting into the face of God -- by both that person and by that Liberal church.

 

And, O, what do we say to our Liberal Theology Friends who know that this person is living a lifestyle which God says is an abomination, unnatural, contrary to sound teaching, etc. -- and our Liberal Friend tells the homosexual that is is okay to live that way, that God doesn't mind? 

 

Yes, we are told not to judge -- but, we are also told to warn others when we see them headed for destruction.   If you saw a person driving toward a bridge which you know has collapsed -- will you warn that person that he/she is heading toward destruction -- or will you just ignore his/her danger, telling yourself that God does not want you to get involved -- that God does not want you to judge this person's driving?

 

What do you imagine God would have to say to the person who purposely allowed another to drive to his destruction -- without trying to save the driver?

 

What do you imagine God would have to say to the person who purposely allows another to continue living a lifestyle which we know is destructive to that person's spiritual life and eternal soul -- without warning the person of his eternal peril?

 

O No, do you really believe that a person who dies while still living in a homosexual lifestyle -- will have eternal life with God in heaven?  What do you believe the Bible tells us about this person's eternal life?   Keep in mind that the Bible is our sole authority on Christian living and eternal salvation.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

___________________________________________________________________________

Bill, there are many people who call themselves Christian who are consumed with pride. Does that mean they should be stripped of their rights? If a member of your church subscribes to Playboy magazine, they are living a "lust lifestyle". Should they be stripped of their rights because of it? Do you think that because they are lusting in their hearts that they are committing adultery? Because that's what the Bible tells us. Should they therefore, not be allowed to visit their wives when they are in the hospital? Should they be threatened, beaten and/or killed with no one to protect them from those who would commit that violence?

 

The sins of lust and pride and adultery are EQUAL sins to h o m o s e x u a l i t y according to the Bible, and many people DO live lifestyles that are built around these other sins.

 

It is telling that you say,   

"And, it is made even worse when the homosexual claims to be a Christian, attends church to worship God -- and then lives an active homosexual lifestyle."

 

Now you are judging whether or not they will be saved. It's NOT YOUR CALL, Bill. Jesus sees all, and it is for Him alone to decide. But He did tell us that as brothers and sisters in Him, we are to love one another. Stripping a person of their basic human rights because they sin is NOT loving one another!

 

You say that WARNING a fellow Christian when they are on the wrong path is showing them love. God DOES want us to do that, I agree. But there is a BIG difference between warning someone and PUNISHING them. What you advocate goes far beyond a friendly warning. It is cruel punishment inflicted on a fellow sinner. And the ONLY type of sinner you want to treat that way is the g a y sinner. If you want to be CONSISTANT, you need to either demand the same kind of punishment for ALL sinners, or you need to tell yourself, "I told him the bridge is out so I know he's aware of it. The rest is up to him and to God. If the only way I can keep him from going over the edge is to slap him down and take away his car, then that is a sign I should back of and let God handle it, just as He handles the struggles of  sinners of all types. The only thing left for me to do is to support him in his struggle, gently, and with the love Christ taught us to exhibit toward one another."

 

 

 

Originally Posted by Extra-260:

Excuse me, but there ARE no laws against lust, adultery (they did away with those in most states), or lying. How does the government go about legislating morality?

 

 There are indeed laws against these things.

 Lying under oath in a court room will get you jail time. Lusting at kiddie **** will get you a long stint in jail. Commit adultery and let your mate sue for divorce and find out how the court looks at it.

 

 Once again you fall back on flawed reasoning to make a flawed argument.

___________________________________________________________________________

So you're saying that as long as you're not under oath in a courtroom, it's fine to lie? That it's OK to drool over ****ography as long as all of the "models" are over eighteen? It's perfectly OK to cheat on your spouse as long as you don't get caught?

 

No? You DON'T think those things are OK? Well then why don't all of these people go to jail? Must be because there are no laws on the books forbidding these things.

 

AH! But MORALLY, you think these things are wrong, am I correct? Then to be fair and consistant, you must either demand that they too be stripped of their rights, shunned, and denied basic human rights, or you should stop singling out g a y s as the only sinners who should be punished in this way.

 

Originally Posted by FatRat:

With four pages of post, I'd like to know has anyone's sexual preference changed, during all this ?

396424_256458451092548_227945653943828_652737_1107174956_n

 

I've become a born-again hetero - not! hehe

 

It is amusing how men get so passionate about the subject. Where is the outrage over adultery? It is far more prevalent in our society and heck, it is one of the commandments. I've seen it throughout my life - the most vocal critics are the ones with something to hide. You can bet on it!

quote:   Originally Posted by FatRat:

With four pages of post, I'd like to know has anyone's sexual preference changed, during all this? 


Hi FatRat,

 

Believe it or not, there is a good reason for these discussions.   If we can help just one person better understand his/her feelings regarding his/her own sexuality -- then, all this rhetoric and bantering back and forth will have been worthwhile.

 

About 15 years ago, a young Friend was in the Marine Corps in California and, I believe, confused about his sexuality.   He asked me to go for a walk on the beach to talk with him -- but, I was sick with the flu and could not.  He got angry and has not spoken to me since.

 

I believe his anger was out of frustration because he could not get the answers he wanted and so badly needed.  So, I do not hold his anger toward me against him.  Matter of fact, I do wish I had gotten up that day and gone with him.

 

Why?  Because I believe he, left with no one to talk with -- made the wrong decision.  It is my understanding that he is today living a gay lifestyle in Southern Florida.   And, that breaks my heart.

 

So, yes, these discussions -- as frustrating as they can be at times -- are worthwhile.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

Bill, could you address this post when you get a chance? I'm interested in your response. Thanks.

 

Old Faithful
 
5 hours ago
 

Originally Posted by Bill Gray:
quote:   Originally Posted by O No!:
You and some of the others on this board seem to think that because a gay person is sinning, he or she is cutting himself off from God.  Why is it you don't think the same applies to other sinners and other sins? 

Hi O No,

 

You are right that we all are sinners and sin every day.  But, there is a HUGE difference between committing a sin -- and living a sin lifestyle.   Being a homosexual is not a sinLiving an active homosexual lifestyle is an abomination in the eyes of God.

 

And, it is made even worse when the homosexual claims to be a Christian, attends church to worship God -- and then lives an active homosexual lifestyle.

 

An even worse abomination is when a person living an active homosexual lifestyle is made a pastor, church leader, or bishop.   That is not only a sin, it is spitting into the face of God -- by both that person and by that Liberal church.

 

And, O, what do we say to our Liberal Theology Friends who know that this person is living a lifestyle which God says is an abomination, unnatural, contrary to sound teaching, etc. -- and our Liberal Friend tells the homosexual that is is okay to live that way, that God doesn't mind? 

 

Yes, we are told not to judge -- but, we are also told to warn others when we see them headed for destruction.   If you saw a person driving toward a bridge which you know has collapsed -- will you warn that person that he/she is heading toward destruction -- or will you just ignore his/her danger, telling yourself that God does not want you to get involved -- that God does not want you to judge this person's driving?

 

What do you imagine God would have to say to the person who purposely allowed another to drive to his destruction -- without trying to save the driver?

 

What do you imagine God would have to say to the person who purposely allows another to continue living a lifestyle which we know is destructive to that person's spiritual life and eternal soul -- without warning the person of his eternal peril?

 

O No, do you really believe that a person who dies while still living in a homosexual lifestyle -- will have eternal life with God in heaven?  What do you believe the Bible tells us about this person's eternal life?   Keep in mind that the Bible is our sole authority on Christian living and eternal salvation.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

___________________________________________________________________________

Bill, there are many people who call themselves Christian who are consumed with pride. Does that mean they should be stripped of their rights? If a member of your church subscribes to Playboy magazine, they are living a "lust lifestyle". Should they be stripped of their rights because of it? Do you think that because they are lusting in their hearts that they are committing adultery? Because that's what the Bible tells us. Should they therefore, not be allowed to visit their wives when they are in the hospital? Should they be threatened, beaten and/or killed with no one to protect them from those who would commit that violence?

 

The sins of lust and pride and adultery are EQUAL sins to h o m o s e x u a l i t y according to the Bible, and many people DO live lifestyles that are built around these other sins.

 

It is telling that you say,   

"And, it is made even worse when the homosexual claims to be a Christian, attends church to worship God -- and then lives an active homosexual lifestyle."

 

Now you are judging whether or not they will be saved. It's NOT YOUR CALL, Bill. Jesus sees all, and it is for Him alone to decide. But He did tell us that as brothers and sisters in Him, we are to love one another. Stripping a person of their basic human rights because they sin is NOT loving one another!

 

You say that WARNING a fellow Christian when they are on the wrong path is showing them love. God DOES want us to do that, I agree. But there is a BIG difference between warning someone and PUNISHING them. What you advocate goes far beyond a friendly warning. It is cruel punishment inflicted on a fellow sinner. And the ONLY type of sinner you want to treat that way is the g a y sinner. If you want to be CONSISTANT, you need to either demand the same kind of punishment for ALL sinners, or you need to tell yourself, "I told him the bridge is out so I know he's aware of it. The rest is up to him and to God. If the only way I can keep him from going over the edge is to slap him down and take away his car, then that is a sign I should back of and let God handle it, just as He handles the struggles of  sinners of all types. The only thing left for me to do is to support him in his struggle, gently, and with the love Christ taught us to exhibit toward one another."

 

 

 

 
 
 
Originally Posted by Bill Gray:
Hi FatRat,

 

Believe it or not, there is a good reason for these discussions.   If we can help just one person better understand his/her feelings regarding his/her own sexuality -- then, all this rhetoric and bantering back and forth will have been worthwhile.

 

About 15 years ago, a young Friend was in the Marine Corps in California and, I believe, confused about his sexuality.   He asked me to go for a walk on the beach to talk with him -- but, I was sick with the flu and could not.  He got angry and has not spoken to me since.

 

I believe his anger was out of frustration because he could not get the answers he wanted and so badly needed.  So, I do not hold his anger toward me against him.  Matter of fact, I do wish I had gotten up that day and gone with him.

 

Why?  Because I believe he, left with no one to talk with -- made the wrong decision.  It is my understanding that he is today living a gay lifestyle in Southern Florida.   And, that breaks my heart.

 

So, yes, these discussions -- as frustrating as they can be at times -- are worthwhile.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

HA! A gay pick-up story if there ever was one!

The best I can tell is my feelings should be hurt, because only once as a young teenager was I every approached by a gay man (a Construction Superintendent, not the stereotype wimp) only to find out he had the week before approach two of my friends also. Now I read here, others have had offer after offer, the "super" must have been over sexed or just didn't have a clue who to approach.

Now on the other hand I have no idea how many un-attractive to me at least, women have approached me,

I should consider myself lucky I've had several (not nearly as many as I would like) attractive ladies desire my company. 

 

Good Luck Bill, but if you were fishing, I'd recommend a new pond. I think this one has no fish to be caught...

quote:    Originally Posted by O No!:

Bill, could you address this post when you get a chance? I'm interested in your response. Thanks.


Hi O,

 

I did address it -- but, in a new discussion titled "Are There Misdemeanor And Felony Sins With God?"  Please take a look.

 

This discussion had already gone of for four pages.  So, I thought I would start fresh.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

quote:    Originally Posted by David L.:
It is amusing how men get so passionate about the subject.  Where is the outrage over adultery?  It is far more prevalent in our society and heck, it is one of the commandments.  I've seen it throughout my life - the most vocal critics are the ones with something to hide.  You can bet on it!

Hi David,

 

Yes, adultery does indeed bother Christian believers -- especially when we see it happen within our ranks.  But, no matter where and when it happens, it makes us sad.

 

Why are we not posting about adultery?  But, we post often about the homosexual lifestyle and gay marriage.  It is very obvious.  Those who commit adultery are not picketing and demanding that America pass special laws making adultery a societal norm, an alternate lifestyle.   Those who commit adultery and fornication are not going into our schools at the Kindergarten and Grade School level working feverishly to indoctrinate our young children into adultery.

 

In other words, while their sin is just as bad as homosexuality -- they are not trying to push it down our throats as a "normal alternate lifestyle."    They shut up and do their thing.  Before, when the gays did the same -- there was no real problem.  But, now that you are demanding special laws and the right to indoctrinate our children -- we are fighting back.  Gays have brought it upon themselves.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

Gay Coach,Teacher,

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Gay Coach,Teacher,
Originally Posted by Bill Gray:
Hi FatRat,

About 15 years ago, a young Friend was in the Marine Corps in California and, I believe, confused about his sexuality.   He asked me to go for a walk on the beach to talk with him -- but, I was sick with the flu and could not.  He got angry and has not spoken to me since.

I believe his anger was out of frustration because he could not get the answers he wanted and so badly needed.  So, I do not hold his anger toward me against him.  Matter of fact, I do wish I had gotten up that day and gone with him.

Why?  Because I believe he, left with no one to talk with -- made the wrong decision.  It is my understanding that he is today living a gay lifestyle in Southern Florida.   And, that breaks my heart.

Bill

_______________________

Shame on you!!! He chose the gay lifestyle because you wouldn't go for a walk with him. You're going to go to Hell.

  • mdteacher
     
    She's straight and she taught "your children" and had sex with one!!!
     
     
     
     
    The 27-year-old Campbell, who taught at Montrose Christian School in Rockville, is charged with two counts each of sexual abuse of a minor and a fourth-degree sex offense.

    Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/new...020912#ixzz1m0v2VKn4
     

"The investigation determined that between fall of 2010 and January of 2012, the teacher had been driving the student to a park in Montgomery County," says Montgomery County Police Officer Janelle Smith. " During those occasions, they would have sexual intercourse in the vehicle and then she would drive him home."


 

 

 




Last edited by Bestworking
Originally Posted by Bestworking:
  • She's straight and she taught "your children" and had sex with one!!!
    The 27-year-old Campbell, who taught at Montrose Christian School in Rockville, is charged with two counts each of sexual abuse of a minor and a fourth-degree sex offense.

__________________________

Bill would have no problem with that because she's not a homosexual.

Originally Posted by Extra-260:

Bill,

 You nailed it. I could give stories of my own, how I had to use a gun when I was 19 to escape 4 of them. It was a good thing I carried one then. I most certainly would have been molested had I not.

 I can tell you a story of two of them who used a gun to force a minor to have sex with them in spring park about 3 years ago. I know the family of one of the culprits.

 I can give case upon case. The homosexual lifestyule is not a benign lifestyle, it's very voracious and violent.

===============================

Is there any chance you could have made up that story about the rape? Because I can't find a thing about it, can't find anyone that knows anything about it, or has even heard of anything like that happening. I would like to read the account. You said minor so it would be very interesting to know when it happened. Day or night? What was the minor doing away from his parents and details like that. What happened to the "culprits"?

Originally Posted by Extra-260:
Originally Posted by SeniorCoffee:
It seems pretty evident to me that the real issue here is whether or not people should read that despicable book called the bible. Certainly it is a source of intense hatred. It obviously creates seriously demented individuals such as Bill and Extra. It has led to the persecution of innocent people for hundreds of years, and is the greatest source of bigotry known to mankind. I have no desire to see it banned, because that would just entrench it even more, but I do believe that all rational individuals should ridicule it at every opportunity. Ridicule is really the only effective weapon to use against his type of insanity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 A perfect example of what is called a "Reprobate Mind". A reprobate is a person who calls "evil good and good evil" and twists truth to justify the wicked and condemn the just.  A "Woe" is pronounced upon just such a person. The word Woe is pronouced "WOOOIIIEEE" in Greek and is the most fearful expression in that language. When the demons in Hell get ahold of such a person, they will say like Cain, "My punishment is greater than I can bear".

Ex, you've outdone yourself.  The true reprobate mind is the Christian mind.

The Christian mind has a list of sins that necessarily contradict human nature.  By doing so, every human is subject to Christian guilt.  Lust, greed, the occasional lie, and gluttony are minor human flaws that the Christian clergy use to manipulate the minds of the weak.
What is really reprobate is the entirely New Testament concept of a torturous Hell.  How dare anyone threaten an honest person with such?
No honest, just god would threaten anyone with an eternal, infinite punishment for a merely human flaw, if flaw is what is involved.  As best I can see, the only unforgivable sin is that one which is most obvious: Rejection of the concept of the gods.  In the absence of any evidence whatever, only a cruel, vindictive, juvenile, reprobate of a god could even conceive of such an immoral fate to those who have never heard of Jesus or who don't believe the fantastic stories.
The god of the New Testament is only slightly better than the petty, juvenile, jealous and proud of it, finite, murderous, violent God of War that Jahweh is in the Old Testament.  The god of the New Testament goes one farther in the invention of Hell.  Or at least the humans who invented God did.  It's quite brilliant, when you think about it.
The reprobate Christian mind insists that one believe in an unbelievable god or face an eternity of insufferable torment.  The reprobate Christian mind uses thousands of years of intuitive psychology to reinforce this evil and hateful concept.  The reprobate Christian mind rejects the finer aspects of human development and progress, i.e. the best uses of our human minds, and insists on a slavish dependence on men who claim that God has spoken to them and given them special insights.
I do not believe you, nor any clergyman, nor any prophet, has ever had a special insight from God.  I rather think that y'all are either particularly susceptible to the delusions of a cultural phenomenon, or charlatans.  Or simply taking a job that doesn't involve a lot of math.

 

No sir, the skeptic has the true mind.  The rationalist is free of the reprobate mind.  The person who insists on evidence before faith is the very antithesis of the reprobate mind.  Faith is the one and only indicator of the reprobate mind.  If I'm wrong, it's because faith in the unobservable is gullibility, and the gullible have no minds worth mentioning.

 

DF

Originally Posted by Not Shallow Not Slim:
Originally Posted by Extra-260:
Originally Posted by SeniorCoffee:
It seems pretty evident to me that the real issue here is whether or not people should read that despicable book called the bible. Certainly it is a source of intense hatred. It obviously creates seriously demented individuals such as Bill and Extra. It has led to the persecution of innocent people for hundreds of years, and is the greatest source of bigotry known to mankind. I have no desire to see it banned, because that would just entrench it even more, but I do believe that all rational individuals should ridicule it at every opportunity. Ridicule is really the only effective weapon to use against his type of insanity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 A perfect example of what is called a "Reprobate Mind". A reprobate is a person who calls "evil good and good evil" and twists truth to justify the wicked and condemn the just.  A "Woe" is pronounced upon just such a person. The word Woe is pronouced "WOOOIIIEEE" in Greek and is the most fearful expression in that language. When the demons in Hell get ahold of such a person, they will say like Cain, "My punishment is greater than I can bear".

Ex, you've outdone yourself.  The true reprobate mind is the Christian mind.

The Christian mind has a list of sins that necessarily contradict human nature.  By doing so, every human is subject to Christian guilt.  Lust, greed, the occasional lie, and gluttony are minor human flaws that the Christian clergy use to manipulate the minds of the weak.
What is really reprobate is the entirely New Testament concept of a torturous Hell.  How dare anyone threaten an honest person with such?
No honest, just god would threaten anyone with an eternal, infinite punishment for a merely human flaw, if flaw is what is involved.  As best I can see, the only unforgivable sin is that one which is most obvious: Rejection of the concept of the gods.  In the absence of any evidence whatever, only a cruel, vindictive, juvenile, reprobate of a god could even conceive of such an immoral fate to those who have never heard of Jesus or who don't believe the fantastic stories.
The god of the New Testament is only slightly better than the petty, juvenile, jealous and proud of it, finite, murderous, violent God of War that Jahweh is in the Old Testament.  The god of the New Testament goes one farther in the invention of Hell.  Or at least the humans who invented God did.  It's quite brilliant, when you think about it.
The reprobate Christian mind insists that one believe in an unbelievable god or face an eternity of insufferable torment.  The reprobate Christian mind uses thousands of years of intuitive psychology to reinforce this evil and hateful concept.  The reprobate Christian mind rejects the finer aspects of human development and progress, i.e. the best uses of our human minds, and insists on a slavish dependence on men who claim that God has spoken to them and given them special insights.
I do not believe you, nor any clergyman, nor any prophet, has ever had a special insight from God.  I rather think that y'all are either particularly susceptible to the delusions of a cultural phenomenon, or charlatans.  Or simply taking a job that doesn't involve a lot of math.

 

No sir, the skeptic has the true mind.  The rationalist is free of the reprobate mind.  The person who insists on evidence before faith is the very antithesis of the reprobate mind.  Faith is the one and only indicator of the reprobate mind.  If I'm wrong, it's because faith in the unobservable is gullibility, and the gullible have no minds worth mentioning.

 

DF

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 The skeptical mind is the mind of a fool.

 
 
Originally Posted by Extra-260:
 The skeptical mind is the mind of a fool.
_______________________________
 
Originally Posted by Bestworking:
LOL extra, do you even know what a skeptical mind is? Do you not realize YOU are a skeptic? BTW, still waiting for the details of that "incident" in Spring Park. Why are you avoiding the subject? 
 
______________________________________
 
Extra just admitted he's a fool.
He doesn't know the details, he made it up. 
Originally Posted by semiannualchick:

A skeptical is someone who has doubts, questions or is not easily convinced of something.

That descibes Extra in my opinion.

____________________________________________________________________________

Yes, you have a point there. Extra is always skeptical about the TRUTH, but ready to swallow insane conspiracy theories hook line and sinker. I mean, we're talking about a guy who believes that 9/11 was an inside job. I think he believes the moon landings were faked too. He probably believes in chem trails and those pesky black helicopters too.

 

Add Reply

Post

Untitled Document
×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×