Skip to main content

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

 

Jennifer...you got it BAD!

 

Your infatuation with Bill goes beyond belief.

I feel sorry for you, actually. I kinda had a little fun pickin' at ya', but D*mn! You DO have a problem.

I think I'll cut you some slack...now. You might just...EXPLODE!

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

 

**************************************************************************************************************

 

Talk about infatuation.  

Originally Posted by FirenzeVeritas:

Semi, if you're referring to what is colloquially called a "wife-beater," you must have never seen any old Jimmy Cagney or Humphrey Bogart movies. The correct term in most of the English speaking world is "vest," but many in the States simply said undershirt until the ubiquitous tee-shirt arrived.

*****************************************************************************************

I'll take your comment about never seeing any Cagney/Bogart movies as sarcastic since most of your post to me has that tone, & you seem to have a problem with any post I make. Yes, I've seen their movies. Bill seemed to think it was something men in the South did not wear, which was the reason for my comment.

I don't give a rat's behind what the "correct" term is. I've always referred to them as Muscle Shirts, & your correct term won't change it.

Last edited by semiannualchick
Originally Posted by semiannualchick:
Originally Posted by Jennifer:

We're on the same page with the politics semi.

*****************************************************************

Seems I have the same MO with FirenzeVeritas as you have with O No.

 

No, I was shocked by your admission and tried to put it as politely as I could. It reminded me of a conversation I had with an 18 year old Belgreen student this week. He asked if Prohibition wasn't in the 60s or 70s. There are some basic things you expect intelligent adults to have a handle on, and when they don't, you're shocked.

 

FTR, I've never heard of them referred to as muscle shirts. Perhaps the second one pictured may be, it's not a typical vest/tank/wife-beater. My comment wasn't sarcastic. Most Cagney/Bogart gangster movies were made in the 1940s, or about 70 years ago, so I would assume anyone with any pop culture background would know this. I also believe a famous Gable movie in the 1930s sent sales of the shirts plummeting because the star didn't wear one in the film.

Last edited by FirenzeVeritas
Originally Posted by Jennifer:
Originally Posted by semiannualchick:

Jenn, I like you, really I do. You don't tip toe around anyone & say what you think. I admire anyone that speaks their mind. But I gotta say this. If you would give O No a chance, you just might come to like her. She's been my sounding board several times & has always given me wise advice. She's an ok kinda gal.

***************************************************************************************************************

 

Give her a chance? She "started" with me. I never had a problem with her, hardly even read her posts until she started on me. Then I told her what I thought of her and put her on ignore.  I don't read her threads or reply to her when she posts to others, but she runs to every thread I make with her nasty comments and she jumps right in when others make their little snarky comments to me.  I don't get in the middle of her and anyone else, never post "in agreement" when someone is arguing with her, what I have to say about her I say to her, but she can't say the same because she's right there in the middle when someone is "talking" about me.  She talks about my politics but they're no different than others that she is supposedly "friends" with. She talks about how I talk to bill but you know yourself I am no rougher on him than anyone else, but she has zero problems with the really nasty ones that post on here. She jumps right in with them. She just got teed off at me because I never fawned and swooned over her.

 

 

 

 

Originally Posted by Jennifer:
Originally Posted by ReleaseTheElephant:

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

 

Jennifer...you got it BAD!

 

Your infatuation with Bill goes beyond belief.

I feel sorry for you, actually. I kinda had a little fun pickin' at ya', but D*mn! You DO have a problem.

I think I'll cut you some slack...now. You might just...EXPLODE!

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

 

Bill is just some old goob that that obviously has a problem.An Old dude lookin' for any attention he can get...and YOU give it to him.  Anybody that takes him serious enough to get a woody like you do...well, it's pretty obvious, YOU did start another post about Bill...

 

ROFLMFAO!!!

 

cte


**************************************************************************************************************

 

  Do the "women" you know get a "woody"? mmmmm That explains a lot about you.

 

 

 

No, I just have you figured as the "butch", mustached type...

Originally Posted by ReleaseTheElephant:
Originally Posted by Jennifer:
Originally Posted by ReleaseTheElephant:

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

 

Jennifer...you got it BAD!

 

Your infatuation with Bill goes beyond belief.

I feel sorry for you, actually. I kinda had a little fun pickin' at ya', but D*mn! You DO have a problem.

I think I'll cut you some slack...now. You might just...EXPLODE!

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

 

Bill is just some old goob that that obviously has a problem.An Old dude lookin' for any attention he can get...and YOU give it to him.  Anybody that takes him serious enough to get a woody like you do...well, it's pretty obvious, YOU did start another post about Bill...

 

ROFLMFAO!!!

 

cte


**************************************************************************************************************

 

  Do the "women" you know get a "woody"? mmmmm That explains a lot about you.

 

 

 

No, I just have you figured as the "butch", mustached type...


****************************************************************************************************************

 

And as usual you'd be wrong. Sorry no, not butch or mustached, all woman so not your type. It must be your mother you're thinking of.

Originally Posted by Jennifer:
Originally Posted by semiannualchick:

Jenn, I like you, really I do. You don't tip toe around anyone & say what you think. I admire anyone that speaks their mind. But I gotta say this. If you would give O No a chance, you just might come to like her. She's been my sounding board several times & has always given me wise advice. She's an ok kinda gal.

***************************************************************************************************************

 

Give her a chance? She "started" with me. I never had a problem with her, hardly even read her posts until she started on me. Then I told her what I thought of her and put her on ignore.  I don't read her threads or reply to her when she posts to others, but she runs to every thread I make with her nasty comments and she jumps right in when others make their little snarky comments to me.  I don't get in the middle of her and anyone else, never post "in agreement" when someone is arguing with her, what I have to say about her I say to her, but she can't say the same because she's right there in the middle when someone is "talking" about me.  She talks about my politics but they're no different than others that she is supposedly "friends" with. She talks about how I talk to bill but you know yourself I am no rougher on him than anyone else, but she has zero problems with the really nasty ones that post on here. She jumps right in with them. She just got teed off at me because I never fawned and swooned over her.


Wrong! I took an immediate dislike to you when you called me a liar over an OPINION. Don't you remember when I chased you around the board trying to get you to admit that YOU WERE WRONG, because I am NOT a liar, I have NEVER lied here on this forum, nor anywhere else since I was about five and lied about taking a cookie. I took an immediate dislike to you when you when you started calling ALL DEMOCRATS LIARS. If you had said you think they're nuts, fine. If you said you think they're wrong, fine, but to call over half of the population of this country liars is neither accurate, nor realistic. THEN you started calling Christians liars.

 

So, you see, my problem with you is your hate filled, erroneous accusations - the ones that have caused so many on this forum to conclude that you are a very angry, bitter, and unhappy person.

I do think all democrats are liars. I don't remember ever calling all christians liars. I always try to say some/most depending on the subject so I'd say you just lied again. You got upset with me when I called BS on your silly thread about atheists having no soul. When you realized that the thread had upset some of your friends you did the "I was just testing people" crap, like you hadn't really meant what you posted.  Do you honestly think I give a crap what you, bill and your toadie pal cage/rum/and his 100 other names think about me?  Seriously?  What I don't get is why it is so important to you and them to be loved on a newspaper forum. Is this forum really all you have in your life?? Pitiful.

Although I like Ono, and agree with her religiously somewhat. And I totally disagree with her politicaly.

I want to bring back the topic of this thread. Why is Bill here?

My guess, he really thinks he is trying to save us. Although his misunderstanding of the Bible and it's teachings leads to his crude belittling of everyone. He thinks it's his calling.

Skippy

Wow. Half a page about my shirt.

I'm not wearing "only my Noo Yawk undershirt," BeeG......I got pants on too, ya skeevy creep.

 

I still think Mullah BeeG has an armpit fetish.

 

What I wear I've always referred to as a "tank."  It differs from a muscle shirt in that the armholes are bigger, the part that goes over the shoulder is narrower and there is no collar like a muscle shirt. I've tried muscle shirts and I find them too constricting. That and there's just something "Bowser from Sha-Na-Na" about muscle shirts. Now, Bowser was pretty cool, but that ain't quite my style.

 

The reason I wear tanks is purely for function and comfort.  Having lived on the road for a good number of years, I found that sleeves just got in the way. Working on vehicles, sleeves get cruddy with stuff that never comes out in the wash, (It's easier to clean arms than sleeves.) they get caught in moving stuff and I tended to rip them off at the shoulder sometimes anyway when I got to really hauling on stuck bolts and stuff. They also tended to catch the wind and destabilize me at high speeds on the bike. Once ya get over the ton, it's amazing what stupid thing can cause ya grief.

 

That and sleeveless is just more comfortable. Not bound up. I hate being restrained. I don't work in a formal business setting, (and I'm not a preacher strokin' folks for money) so tanks work for me.

 

I dunno why I suddenly felt the need to clarify this....Mebbe it's cause BeeG is so obsessed with trying to bully me with it. 

 

BeeG....*sigh*  Lemme 'splain sumpin' to ya.

To be able to 'intimidate' me-you'd first hafta 'matter' to me.  You don't-therefore you can't. Trying to bully somebody on the internet is like running in the special olympics, see?  Even if ya win-Yer still retarded.

 

All ya sound like is an old, dried-up geezer(who probably would've been openly *** if he'd been born fifty years later) with a serious chip on his shoulder cause he got stuffed in some lockers back in the day trying to get even with everybody by being 'authoritative' with religion.

  I knew a lotta guys like that growing up. They got picked on a lot in high school so they went and became local cops so they could harass everybody and get even for every perceived slight.

 

Those who couldn't make the cut as a cop became volunteer hoseheads-and some became wacko preachers 'cause I guess they figured that if they couldn't arrest people-then they could dang 'em to heck.  Anything to feel more important and in control..

 

Ya remind me of an episode of "Law & Order" I saw once where a kid converted to Islam and became a terrorist-all because a girl had laughed at him.

 

It's pathetic, BeeG. Even your fellow christians think you're a couple few bolts shy of an erector set.

 

BTW, I can speak with just about any accent I want to. From "Goober" to Russian to Paki.  It's just  the thought that a Brooklyn accent pizzes you off just makes my day.

 

 

Fuhgeddaboudit.

 

 

 

Jennifer, you called me a liar long before I posted the thread where I tried to show atheists how it feels to be denegrated for their beliefs. Atheists kept telling Christians they were delusional and didn't know how to think clearly and logically. So I posted a thread showing what it feels like to be accused of something that isn't true. Although it stirred people up a bit, when I explained WHY I posted it, most here understood. YOU didn't understand or even try to because you already hated me.

 

So you think that ALL Democrats are liars? At least half the population of this country. Just because someone disagrees with you, you brand them a liar. That shows how immature, warped, hate filled and miserable you are. ANY sane person would come to the same conclusion about you. I have felt sorry for you, but you are trying my patience. I think I feel less sorry now because you refuse to acknowledge you have a problem. Instead, you simply disgust me. I am SO GLAD that I am not you!

Whatever oh no. You got caught and had to "crawfish" out of it because you thought you were losing your "following". Democrats are not only liars they are becoming the lowest form of life in this country. You sure are obsessed with me for some reason.  How about you oh no? How about you and your problem? Do you think I haven't seen what others say to you when you start on them? You're as disgusting as they come because you pretend to be something you aren't. I don't play games like that. I say what I mean and if you take that as "having a problem" that is your "cross to bear". Who posts first to who oh no? Who runs to whose threads and posts? Who jumps in with their own little snarky remarks when someone else posts their weak little attempts at insults to me? Have I ever joined in and "gangbanged" you? You're the bitter old hateful pill that just can't let it go. If I called you a liar then you must have lied. As RP said to bill, for you to have any influence on me, or bother me, you'd have to matter to me and you don't. Is that plain enough for you?

 

Bill lets pick this post apart.

As I and others have pointed out, you start with,

Hi to my Forum Friends
  Even though you claim this to be an innocent greeting, we all know you do it because it bothers some on these forums. Obviously some of these folks are not your friends.

I say trying to be polite about it, and believe me for referring to Bill this is polite.-

Although his misunderstanding of the Bible and it's teachings leads to his crude belittling of everyone. He thinks it's his calling."

Then Bill says,
Skippy, my Friend, although O No and I have disagreed on some issues regarding our Christian faith; I would say she is a Christian believer. However, you have strongly declared yourself to be a Mormon believer. Mormonism is totally a cult religion; it most certainly is NOT a Christian religion even if your founder, the teenager Joseph Smith, did misappropriate the name of Jesus Christ in naming his Mormon church. The Jesus Christ of Mormonism is NOT the Jesus Christ of Christianity.
When you say that you and O No agree, even somewhat, on religious matters -- that is not true.

That is your opinion from your misguided beliefs of the Bible. I and my Church need no defense of the Christianity label. We are the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Christ founded our Church. Unlike yours. I can’t prove that he did, you can’t prove that he didn’t. It’s your opinion. We are not Mormons, that is a nick name. You are not Ono, you have no idea what she truly believes. I have read many things she has posted that I agree with. You again are appointing yourself in Christ’s place. Remember your scriptures. You are not Christ, it is not your place to judge anyone about anything.

Matthew 7:1

Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Luke 6:37

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Romans 14:13

Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother’s way.

Psalms 7:8

The Lord shall judge the people: judge me, O Lord, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.

John 12:47

And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

Bill you say,

You ask, "Why is Bill here? My guess, he really thinks he is trying to save us."

Then you reply,

This is so true about you and Beternothing. You think you are true Christians and your not. You are as the Crusaders of old. You would destroy and kill all that disagrees with you. You say I am in a cult and I say reluctantly we are both Christians. As I have stated before I believe that a believer in Christ is a Christian. A believer that he is our Lord and King. He is the Son of God. He is the Creator of this Universe. And I accept your ignorance of the Bible. So I forgive you my friend.

You say I claim you have a misunderstanding of the Bible. Well, I do not know it as well as I would like -- and I do not know it as well today as I will tomorrow. But, I have done extensive study in the Bible for the past 24 years. Compare that to you studying your "Book of Mormon," your "Doctrines and Covenants," and your "Pearl of Great Price" sacred books -- for how many years? While, in Christianity we have only one sacred book, the Written Word of God, the Bible -- the Mormons have FOUR sacred books, with the Bible being on the bottom of the stack and only accurate if and when it agrees with your other three sacred books. When the Bible contradicts your Mormon sacred books -- the Bible is wrong.

To start with you claim to be an authority on the Book of Mormon, or is that beternun?

If you was you would realize there is no discrepancies between the two books. You do not understand the Bible, I don’t care how long you been studying it. When you read with blinders you miss the intent. You again have no proof that the Bible or the Book of Mormon is or is not the Word of God. I say they both are. That’s my belief an opinion. I have no proof.

Bill you say,
Skippy, for the sake of your own eternal salvation, I would suggest a great book for you to have in your personal library. The book is Dr. Walter Martin's "The Kingdom Of The Cults" and it has become the standard for teachings about cult religions. It was originally written in 1965, and updated in 1977, 1983, 1997, and with the latest update, 2003, under the editorial guidance of Dr. Ravi Zacharias, a world class apologist.
Dr. Walter Martin has long been called "the father of modern Christian cult apologetics" -- and many leading professional and academic cult apologists credit him with introducing them to the field. In this fantastic book, the chapter on Mormonism runs from pages 192 to 259 and is very informative on the cult teachings of Mormonism. Do yourself a favor and buy this book -- or at least find it at your local library.

Why would I listen to you a member of a Church with no roots of God let alone a book from someone who claims to know and Judge other religions?

Then FINALY you say,
So, Skippy, why am I on the Religion Forum? Because you and others from cult, world, and false religions are here peddling your misleading religious rhetoric. If I can warn even one new believer or new seeker -- and prevent him/her from being misled by you and other false teachers -- I have done the ministry God has given me.

You can’t prove you are right or I am wrong or vise versa. So read on in your scriptures and again focus on these scriptures. Remember you have no authority, only your misguided opinion.

Matthew 7:1

Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Luke 6:37

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Romans 14:13

Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother’s way.

Psalms 7:8

The Lord shall judge the people: judge me, O Lord, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.

John 12:47

And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

Then you end with,





God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,
Bill

PS: Bill you should say May God Bless. You can’t order God around.

Your Pal Skip

Originally Posted by FirenzeVeritas:

No, I was shocked by your admission and tried to put it as politely as I could.

 

FTR, I've never heard of them referred to as muscle shirts. Perhaps the second one pictured may be, it's not a typical vest/tank/wife-beater. My comment wasn't sarcastic. Most Cagney/Bogart gangster movies were made in the 1940s, or about 70 years ago, so I would assume anyone with any pop culture background would know this. I also believe a famous Gable movie in the 1930s sent sales of the shirts plummeting because the star didn't wear one in the film.

****************************************************************************************

I don't know why I'm even wasting my time over something so silly.

Politely as you could? Oh, that's rich!!!!

The one in the attachment was referred to in a catalog as a Muscle Shirt. It's one of those that come higher to the neck & underarms, though they can be found to fall lower at the chest/underarms. They are referred to as Muscle Shirts because they usually show off a man's sexy physique, as in  muscular chest/arms. You call it what you want. Though you may think it does, it actually doesn't make me stupid because I call it something else. But then again, for it to make a difference to me what you think, I would have to care & I really don't!!!

 

 

 

Attachments

Images (1)
  • 140CA8Q25SV
Originally Posted by FirenzeVeritas:
Originally Posted by Jennifer:

I'm surprised that there is someone who hasn't heard them referred to as "muscle shirts." 

I looked it up and most definition of "muscle shirts" refer to a tee-shirt with the arms removed--not a vest/undershirt/tank. Sorry if my crowd doesn't wear them...

****************************************************************************************************************
I really don't care what your "crowd" wears so there's no need for you to be sorry.

 

A sleeveless shirt, wife-beater, singlet or vest, also known as a tank top, is a shirt manufactured without sleeves, or one whose sleeves have been cut off. Sleeveless shirts are worn by either gender, depending on the style.

 

A sleeveless T-shirt, also called a Muscle Shirt is the same design as a T-shirt, but without sleeves. They are primarily worn by men since the large open sleeve holes would expose the female breast. They are often worn for/during athletic activities. They were quite popular in the 1980s and were stereotypically associated with surfers and body builders (hence the name "muscle" shirt).

Originally Posted by Jennifer:

To make a new thread every 10 minutes so he can be "marge-large-in charge"? That's what I say, how about everyone else? Anyone? How about the thousands that bill is convinced read his posts, wanna weigh in?

 

 


One reason is that he thinks many people read his posts and find a reason to believe in God.  The fact that you all give him so much attention reinforces this belief that his posts affect others.  I guess they do, just not the way he intends.  I do think he means well, but he knows I don't agree with his tactics as well of some of what he believes.

 

I'm guessing that at least a few Atheists hope he remains here so they can pretend he represents all or even most Christians.  A few actually believe that he does because it reinforces their own prejudice (belief without basis).  They will continue to give him that attention and because of that, he will stay.

 

I left out a group that gives him attention...those who find him really irritating & just can't help but tell him off...lol...that was for you, Semi.

 

JMHO

I would think it proper to ask why any of you ding-bats are here?

It’s clear to me that Bill is trying to talk some sense into you wandering vagabonds of religion.

All of you religious to include the atheistis have your on insane recipes for a trip to the here-after.

Given the atheistic subscribe to an abbreviated version you all will have the same surprise judgment day.

My advice is first, leave Bill alone, then find His COC for proper guidance.

Bill is no worse than Joy in her mission to be the top religious person.

She will hub up to the atheisticicts against Bill and then jump on deep with her preacher costume on. It’s not right joy.

If there is anyone on here that is counter to Christianity it’s her and she has a lot of apologizing to do.

All that shoutin’ hollerin’, waving arms and testifying like you’ve been dropped on your head will not get one through the gate.

Originally Posted by Magpie:

I would think it proper to ask why any of you ding-bats are here?

It’s clear to me that Bill is trying to talk some sense into you wandering vagabonds of religion.

All of you religious to include the atheistis have your on insane recipes for a trip to the here-after.

Given the atheistic subscribe to an abbreviated version you all will have the same surprise judgment day.

My advice is first, leave Bill alone, then find His COC for proper guidance.

Bill is no worse than Joy in her mission to be the top religious person.

She will hub up to the atheisticicts against Bill and then jump on deep with her preacher costume on. It’s not right joy.

If there is anyone on here that is counter to Christianity it’s her and she has a lot of apologizing to do.

All that shoutin’ hollerin’, waving arms and testifying like you’ve been dropped on your head will not get one through the gate.


=============================================

Have you been into the  Drano again?

Will you puhleeze speak flippin' English?

 

You know I can't leave BeeG alone. He just makes himself too easy a target.

Good targets are expensive and hard to come by.

 

Originally Posted by Magpie:

I would think it proper to ask why any of you ding-bats are here?

It’s clear to me that Bill is trying to talk some sense into you wandering vagabonds of religion.

All of you religious to include the atheistis have your on insane recipes for a trip to the here-after.

Given the atheistic subscribe to an abbreviated version you all will have the same surprise judgment day.

My advice is first, leave Bill alone, then find His COC for proper guidance.

Bill is no worse than Joy in her mission to be the top religious person.

She will hub up to the atheisticicts against Bill and then jump on deep with her preacher costume on. It’s not right joy.

If there is anyone on here that is counter to Christianity it’s her and she has a lot of apologizing to do.

All that shoutin’ hollerin’, waving arms and testifying like you’ve been dropped on your head will not get one through the gate.

 

 

I take it you didn't get in the club again...huh!

Originally Posted by Magpie:

        I would think it proper to ask why any of you ding-bats are here?
It’s clear to me that Bill is trying to talk some sense into you wandering vagabonds of religion.
All of you religious to include the atheistis have your on insane recipes for a trip to the here-after.
Given the atheistic subscribe to an abbreviated version you all will have the same surprise judgment day.
My advice is first, leave Bill alone, then find His COC for proper guidance.
Bill is no worse than Joy in her mission to be the top religious person.
She will hub up to the atheisticicts against Bill and then jump on deep with her preacher costume on. It’s not right joy.
If there is anyone on here that is counter to Christianity it’s her and she has a lot of apologizing to do.
All that shoutin’ hollerin’, waving arms and testifying like you’ve been dropped on your head will not get one through the gate.

______________________________________________________
Magpie(Ram) you aren't fooling anybody. I knew it was just a matter of time before you showed your fangs again.
Originally Posted by _Joy_:
I left out a group that gives him attention...those who find him really irritating & just can't help but tell him off...lol...that was for you, Semi.

 

JMHO

************************************************************************************************

I'm far out there on a high cliff trying to find out for sure if God exist. If I find out that he does, the first thing I'm going to ask him to do is knock some sense into Bill & give him a huge dose of love/compassion.

Originally Posted by semiannualchick:
 

 

************************************************************************************************

I'm far out there on a high cliff trying to find out for sure if God exist. If I find out that he does, the first thing I'm going to ask him to do is knock some sense into Bill & give him a huge dose of love/compassion.

============================

I don't really think you-or anybody-could find that out, semi.

I think ya either just gotta believe in it or not.  I don't think it affects the outcome one bit anyway.

 

I also think the only thing that might give BeeG a dose of anything would be one of his peers.....Trouble is, he's so far 'out there' I doubt if he has any.

Originally Posted by semiannualchick:
Originally Posted by _Joy_:
I left out a group that gives him attention...those who find him really irritating & just can't help but tell him off...lol...that was for you, Semi.

 

JMHO

************************************************************************************************

I'm far out there on a high cliff trying to find out for sure if God exist. If I find out that he does, the first thing I'm going to ask him to do is knock some sense into Bill & give him a huge dose of love/compassion.

----------------------

semi, how do you find out if God exist?

 

.

Originally Posted by ReleaseTheElephant:
Originally Posted by Magpie:

I would think it proper to ask why any of you ding-bats are here?

It’s clear to me that Bill is trying to talk some sense into you wandering vagabonds of religion.

All of you religious to include the atheistis have your on insane recipes for a trip to the here-after.

Given the atheistic subscribe to an abbreviated version you all will have the same surprise judgment day.

My advice is first, leave Bill alone, then find His COC for proper guidance.

Bill is no worse than Joy in her mission to be the top religious person.

She will hub up to the atheisticicts against Bill and then jump on deep with her preacher costume on. It’s not right joy.

If there is anyone on here that is counter to Christianity it’s her and she has a lot of apologizing to do.

All that shoutin’ hollerin’, waving arms and testifying like you’ve been dropped on your head will not get one through the gate.

 

 

I take it you didn't get in the club again...huh!


NOPE! Never will.

Originally Posted by b50m:
Originally Posted by ReleaseTheElephant:
Originally Posted by Magpie:

I would think it proper to ask why any of you ding-bats are here?

It’s clear to me that Bill is trying to talk some sense into you wandering vagabonds of religion.

All of you religious to include the atheistis have your on insane recipes for a trip to the here-after.

Given the atheistic subscribe to an abbreviated version you all will have the same surprise judgment day.

My advice is first, leave Bill alone, then find His COC for proper guidance.

Bill is no worse than Joy in her mission to be the top religious person.

She will hub up to the atheisticicts against Bill and then jump on deep with her preacher costume on. It’s not right joy.

If there is anyone on here that is counter to Christianity it’s her and she has a lot of apologizing to do.

All that shoutin’ hollerin’, waving arms and testifying like you’ve been dropped on your head will not get one through the gate.

 

 

I take it you didn't get in the club again...huh!


NOPE! Never will.

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

yep, you're on the edge ridin' that widow maker with only two wheels.

Question: Why do bikers ride the center line? I followed a three-wheeler last nite on Pine street and he kept his left rear wheel right on the double yellow line while meeting cars riding the line. What is the reason. The physics just don't make sense.

Add Reply

Post

Untitled Document
×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×